Chapter 5

I have tried multiple times to talk to my little kitten but she has been avoiding me. It doesn't help that it's now Sunday. Every time I knocked on the door she wouldn't answer, every time I cliche-ly threw stones at her window she would never open her window.

Even my brother hasn't heard from her yet and that is worrying with how possessive he is with her. For some fucked up reason she doesn't mind when he is possessive but with me it's different.

I've just arrived home with a girl I met at the bar, she is currently on her knees sucking me off. At first, she did nothing for me but then I got thinking it was my little kitten on her knees and he sprung to life. As I watched her look at me with clouded eyes I could feel myself quickly going back down.

I pulled myself out of her mouth buckling up my pants, I yelled "you can leave now!"

I clearly saw the hurt cross her face, she didn't even bother to hide it. She yelled at me as she stumbled on her feet "you are one sick asshole!" With that said the brunette stomped out of my room and out the motel.

I packed up my things and I too stomped out of the room and onto my bike. I rode back to Kadence's house. Instead of knocking I barged into her house and up to her room.

When I opened the door she was spread out on her bed with earphones in her ears with her eyes closed. She was wearing a thin flimsy singlet and grey shorts with little playboy bunnies on them.

I now stood at the side of her bed, I placed my hand on her thigh sitting down beside her throwing my legs on her bed. Her eyes sprung open and she quickly sat up pulling out her earphones. She asked with an unsteady voice "what are you doing here?"

I pulled her into my chest answering her question "I'm here to see my kitten and to ask a question."

Kadence smiled sarcastically at me "and of course the real reason you are really here."

I slowly ran my fingers through the bottom of her hair, I said "not true I have tried many times to come and see you but of course, you haven't been answering your door or window. Now can you do me a favour and I'll leave you alone until Tuesday?"

Kadence thought about it for a moment "depending on what you want first Cinn!"

I tapped her nose before asking "my friend needs attention I need your help."

Kadence looked at me for a moment before she cracked up laughing, she chocked out "what all the sluts turn you down already?"

I slowly shook my he'd looking unsure on how to answer "I tried but she couldn't make me hard...but the thought of you did for a little while. Help me please!" I all but whined at the end of asking her.

Kadence sat her hand on my thigh slowly and tortuously running it up and down she bargained "I'll do it if I am no longer yours, meaning you have no claim over me and you never will until I give you permission, if I do."

I groaned out "that isn't going to work for me Kade, I need this from you please kitten just help me out. I'll take the claim away if you help me out when I need you?"

She shook her head "that isn't going to work for me Cinnius."

I groaned out again but this time more painfully "please Kade it's hurting help please and then we can come to an agreement?"

Kadence thought about it for a moment, I watched as her lower lips went into her mouth, she nodded her head "I will agree to do it but then we have to talk."

She innocently snuck her hand to my pants undoing the belt. She roughly brought her hand to the zip bringing it down and releasing the button. Hooking her fingers on the waistline of my pants and boxer briefs. She pulled them down to the floor. Now I was sitting in front of her as she knelt in front of me on her knees.

Before she started I quickly pecked her lips giving her a little slow kiss in gratitude. Once she pulled away she took Cinn Junior but Senior in her hands giving him a few pumps up and down. Starting from the end she made her way to my base. She stopped and looked me in my eyes bringing her thumb to the foreskin of my dick rubbing my slit. I groaned out at the immense pleasure that brought me.

She innocently batters her eyelashes at me licking her lips. Slowly she brought her mouth down taking me into her mouth. She started with the head of my dick running her tongue around it and to my slit licking my pre-cum. Slowly she took more of me into her mouth almost making me cum at that moment. Kade slowly started picking up pace bobbing her head back and forth. I let out one loud groan yelling "stop baby I'm gonna cum in that pretty mouth if you don't stop!"

That encouraged Kadence to speed up her pace until I released in her mouth, I watched as my cum dribbled down her chin. She shyly smiled at me getting up to spit my come into the toilet connected to her room.

Whilst she was doing that I pulled my pants and briefs back up crawling back up to her pillows. When she came back into the room she sat in front of me. I could see she was upset at her self. I pulled her into my arms pecking her lips. Kade mumbled, "I promised myself that I wouldn't do that to you."

I slowly stroked her cheek whispering "I wouldn't have asked if I had another way kitten but I had no choice."

I heard her sniffle "I'm not some slut Cinnius."

I cuddled her harder "I know kitten, I couldn't even jack-off properly that's how bad it got kitten I tried. I am sorry."

Kadence looked up to me with clouded eyes "are we friends Cinn?"

I slowly nodded my head "yes kitten just friends, I have no claim remember?"

She slowly nodded her head cuddling into my chest "thank you Cinn, you're a good friend if you try."

I grabbed her hands in mine entwining our hands "only with you kitten, I only need your friendship."

She smirked at me "what about your bad boyfriends my Cinner?"

I shrugged my shoulders "they aren't my friends, do you realise you just called me your Cinner?"

Kadence nodded her head "of course because you always call me your kitten so you can be my Cinner."