Chapter 8

I peeked one of my eyes open looking in the direction of Kadence getting dressed in her cheer uniform. I watched as she slipped her skirt up her long creamy legs covering the laced thong I handed her last night.  Then she slipped on a pair of charcoal grey shorts, then zipping up her skirt.

She walked over to her cupboards pulled out a bra that matched with her panties. As her hands moved to her back doing up the clasp of her bra, she looked at me seeing both of my eyes were now open.

Kade blushed turning away from me in embarrassment, instead of leaving it I got out of bed standing behind her. I placed my hands on her bare hips, I whispered in her ear "don't be embarrassed kitten."

She nodded her head turning around to face me, she unsteadily said "I need to get dressed."

I shook my head keeping her in place, I ran my hands up her back stopping midway. I placed one hand on her cheek brushing my thumb on her lower lip. Which caused her tongue to come out of her mouth to lick her lips. I asked, "can I kiss you?"

Slowly her head moved up and down, she spoke "if you must."

I quickly brought my lips to hers kissing her slowly but passionately scared that she was going to push me away at any moment. When we both started to run out of air I moved my lips down to her jaw kissing along it down to her neck and her chest. I looked up to her and grinned at her, moving further down her chest.

I watched as she threw her head back with her mouth open releasing quiet moans. I moved back up her chest and neck to her ear lobe gently sucking on it I asked "do you like that kitten?"

Kade quietly moaned in response "yes Cinn...mmm."

I slowly moved her onto the bed climbing on top of her so I was now straddling her, I brought my hands behind her back unclasping her bra bringing it down her arms revealing her breasts to me. I took the left nipple into my mouth roughly sucking on it as I massaged the right one pleasuring her.

With my free hand, I ran that up against her leg to her covered sex. I lifted her skirt up to her stomach rubbing at her shorts. I moved further down kissing down her stomach ending at her waistband.

I got between her legs slowly pulling her spandex shorts down her legs revealing last nights lacey choice. As I went to go further she sat up pushing me away. I whispered, "I'm sorry, I know you aren't that kind of girl."

Before she could respond I gathered up my clothes walking in the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I got out the shower Kade's room was empty so either she had left or she was downstairs in the kitchen. As I quietly walked down the stairs I opened the front door hoping for an easy escape but that wasn't going to happen today.

Kade grabbed a hold of my arm stopping me she asked "can you stay for breakfast and then give me a lift to school?"

I nodded "whatever kitten."

I joined her at the table poking at the fruit salad she had made me, I was no longer hungry after what happened upstairs. On the car ride to school, the car was filled with so much tension neither one of us breaking the silence until we were five minutes from school. Kade asked, "are you mad at me?"

After ignoring her for a moment I answered "no kitten, I am angry at myself for pushing you."

Kadence let out a breath she was holding commenting "before in my bedroom I wasn't going to stop you I just thought it was my turn on top so I wasn't the only one undressed."

I gently smiled at her adding "but like you said kitten me and you are just friends so it needed to stop anyway."

After I said those words I could see the disappointment pass through her eyes whilst the rest of the trip we sat in silence.  Rocking up to school was awkward because everyone was staring at us, Kade met me at the front of the car whispering "ignore them they are just being nosey."

I gently squeezed her hand yelled, "what do you freaks want, haven't you seen me socialise before?"

Kade turned to me saying "no it's the fact me and you turned up together."

I yelled out to the crowd "what we're friends, you know guys and girls can be friends, you know cheerleader and a really hot guy are F-R-I-E-N-D-S, friends."

With that said I dragged Kade away from the crowd and into the school building where she was met with her friends whilst I was met with Angel. Anyone else looking at him would think he was some innocent jock but I knew better, my brother had something planned.

Once the bell sounded Angel and I remained outside, he laughed "have a good night last night?"

I nodded my head sarcastically replying "yes and the best morning BROTHER, she was the best ever. Who do you think we're talking about here because miss goody would never do anything wrong."

Angel laughed at me "oh Cinnius with you anyone is willing to do anything it's your effect but with me, they dream about it, strive for it."

I smiled forcefully at Angel yelled, "whatever you say Angel but we all know that is jealousy that radiating from you because I am all of those things."

Angel quietly yelled, "just wait until we get home Cinnius I have a new trick to show you one that will leave a lot of pain and no bruising."

I frowned at him sarcastically replying "can't wait BROTHER."

As Angel rounded the corner Kadence came and stood in front of me with tears flowing down her cheeks, she asked "can you stay tonight?"

I slowly nodded my head asked, "why kitten, will you miss my company that much?"

Kade shook her head mumbling into my chest "I don't want you to get hurt because of something I did."

I hugged her tighter "it's not your fault Kadence, this beating has been coming for a while now so don't worry."