Chapter 11

I have been awake for hours just watching my baby girl sleeping, she had herself cuddled into my chest. One arm cuddled I my chest whilst the other was wrapped around my waist. Her leg was carelessly thrown over my hip keeping her lower region in line with mine.

I slowly inspected every aspect of her face, her button nose, prominent cheekbones and plump lips. The light freckles that lined her cheeks that also covered her all most bareback. Her legs were also in my line of sight since she only wore booty shorts to bed.

Her creamy legs freshly shaven and smooth and I ran my hand along them. As I ran my fingers up and down I could feel as her legs clenched together. As I ran my hand up the hem of her shorts I felt her body shutter, I whispered to her "kitten, are you up?"

Slowly she nodded her head against my arms, I asked "kitten why are you closing your thighs together?"

She mumbled against my arm "because I'm stretching?"

Her answer came out more as a question then an answer, I responded "I think you are closing your thighs because I made you wet, is that the real reason little kitten? Are you wet under those little shorts?"

I saw a deep red blush arise over her adorable cheeks, she shook her head "you didn't make me wet Cinner."

I ran my hand further up her asking "so you wouldn't mind if I found that out for myself then kitten?"

She quickly shook her head "I do mind you copping a feel under my shorts."

I slowly dragged my hand further up so my hand now laid on her pubic bone waiting for a response to move my hand further down. My hand was cupping her sex still now entering between her folds. I hear her suck in her breath in anticipation, I demanded "tell me what you want kitten!"

She shook her head making my hand slightly move against her crotch. Kade quietly groaned before mumbling "Cinnius."

I place my lips against her passionately kissing her taking her breath away. My hand moves between her thighs dipping my finger between her folds. I murmured against her lips "you're so wet little kitten, so wet for me."

Kade moaned out "Cinnius...stop...please!"

As my finger teased her canal, I slowly pulled it away asking "what my baby doll?"

I could see Kadence's harboured breathing, she answered "too fast, I'm not one of those girls..."

I cupped her flushed face with my other hand questioning her "what do you mean you aren't one of those girls?"

Kadence let out a deep sigh emotionlessly replying "one of those girls who allows you to fuck them and then dump them with no expectations. I want more from a relationship before I get intimate with whoever I am with."

I removed my hands from her face placing them under her knees pulling her on top of me, I said "you aren't one of those girls Kade, do you feel like one of those girls I get what I want then leave? Because if you feel that way I guess you know less than what I thought."

Before I could make a move to leave her alone, giving her time to think she threw herself onto my chest, she cried "I'm sorry okay, I am so sorry."

I kissed her forehead whispering "it's okay baby, I'm sorry for pressuring you into doing something you aren't comfortable with."

Kadence lightly kissed my chin "you didn't pressure me, I am sorry for provoking you, I should have gotten you all hot and bothered."

I gently smiled at her "it's okay my little tease, I'm used to cold showers. Next time at least give a dog a bone."

Kade shyly smiled at me acting coy "and what do you mean by that Cinn?"

I acted along with her acting dumb "I don't know kitten what do you think I meant?"

She placed her index finger on her chin pretending that she is thinking, she smiled brightly I'm my direction. She slowly brought her face closer to mine, she placed a light kiss on the left corner of my mouth "well..." she exaggerated. She placed another kiss on the corner of my mouth on the right side "we could always..." She leant in closer to my mouth, running her upper lips along my lower lip, she continued "order pizza."

I was shocked at her bold movements, I placed my hands on the back of her thighs. I asked, "or I can kiss you?"

I could see her thinking about it for a moment before she asked "just kissing?"

I slowly nodded my head "just a kiss baby doll."

Kadence nodded her head "kiss away then."

Slowly I brought my down onto Kade's, a little peck to begin. I brought my lips back down onto hers this time gently nibbling on her lower lip. I could feel her lips brushing against mine kissing me back.

When I pulled away the second time I brushed my nose against hers. I could feel her deep breathing hitting my face. Before I could kiss her again Kade brought her lips down onto mine roughly kissing me. Unlike what I did to her she roughly bit down on my lips in a joking manner.

I moaned against her lips as she unknowingly grinder herself against me, I ran my hand up her ass and along her spine to the back of her head holding her in place. Once we were both out of breath I pulled away. I whispered into her neck "thank you kitten."

She lightly kissed my hair "thank you too Cinner."

As she cuddled further into my chest I asked "do you still want some pizza?"

She slowly nodded her head "yes, cheese pizza please."

I kissed her forehead getting out of bed. I placed our order then I walked downstairs in my briefs. Kadence's parents were both at work for the day so I was safe. When the delivery guy arrived I gave him ten bucks and sent him on his way.

When I returned upstairs Kade had dressed in legging and a baggy shirt that looked a lot like mine from last night. I put the box on her bed pulling her into my lap, Kade asked "are you going home tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I honestly don't know, I know I need to go but I can't bare to leave you."