Chapter 6

I now laid on my bed playing flappy bird on my phone, currently I was still in my pyjamas that consisted of briefs. Kadence decided to come over at seven this morning, I told her just to use the ladder to my room before hand. As soon as she got to my room she plopped beside me in bed slapping me in the face "rise and shine Cinner!" She cheerfully sang.

I responded by pulling my blanket over my head ignoring her but she just kept pestering me, tugging at my blanket and when I didn't respond she grabbed the not so senior Cinnius.

Whilst I played on my phone Kade laid at the end of my bed reading through some girly magazine she brought with her. As I lost my current game I looked over to her too see she had her lower lip in her mouth gently sucking on it. I could see she had something in her mind, I sat up grabbing the hand she had laid on her stomach, I asked "what's on your mind kitten?"

She shrugged her shoulders mumbling "do you think I could be a model?"

I quickly shook my head "of course not kitten your ugly, fat and cringe-worthy but it's okay I'll pimp you out."

I heard her gasp at me before she pounced at me pinning me to the bed. She had my hands pinned above my head as she straddled my waist. She laughed "don't say that Cinner now tells me the truth!"

I got one of my hands-free cradling her face "you won't make it because I won't let you, you are more gorgeous then any camera would ever admit."

Kadence smiled at me pecking my nose "aw you big baby your so sweet..."

Just before her lips met mine I heard my door open followed with a gasp. I looked up to see my mother stood there with her hands held up to her face in shock. I looked at her blankly before asking "is there something you need?"

She shook her head commenting "what are you doing in here honey, Angel's in his room a few doors down?"

Kadence nodded her head "I know I am here to spend time with Cinnius, we're friends."

I could feel Kadence try and get up from under me but I wouldn't let her move an inch. Before mum left she asked Kadence to meet her in the kitchen. I was once again alone in my room with Kade, she asked "what do you think she wants to talk about?"

I looked away from her angry "nothing you should go and talk to her, I'll see you tomorrow."

Kadence looked at me saddened nodding her head "okay Cinner see you tomorrow bright and early I guess."

I didn't bid her a farewell before she left I just ignored her, I knew what my mother wanted and it might not end well for me. Slowly I got up and followed Kade downstairs to accidentally, overhear her and mum talking.

I saw my mum give Kade a hug which she returned, I never knew they were close but I guess we have known her family for quite a while. Once they pulled away mum asked, "so how have you been hon?"

Kade smiled at mum cheerfully "really well me and Cinn have been hanging out a bit he's a great friend and an amazing person once you break his shell. You should be so proud of him."

Mum laughed "honey you know Cinnius and how he loves his girls, you know what he really wants right? Whereas Angel my little Angel would never do that."

Kade gave mum a fake kind smile "with all due respect hon, but I guess you don't know Angel very well because he's no virgin. On a few occasions, he also has tried to get in my panties the only difference is Cinn doesn't hide it."

With that Kade stormed upstairs which meant I needed to be quicker, as I got to my room I belly flopped onto my bed. Kade came storming in and jumped next to me, she asked "so what did you make of the conversation?"

I smiled at her amused "don't know what you're talking about kitten!"

She jokingly punched me in the arm "I heard the tops stairs creak as you came down Cinner now answer my question!"

I sighed in defeat "I knew it was coming, she isn't going to stop now until you date Angel and then we won't see each other again in this way...as friends."

I watched as Kadence made her way to me sitting cross-legged in front of me "not over my dead body am I going to do that Cinn. You are my friend as I am yours, mates till the end."

I placed my hands on her upper arms pulling her into my chest so we were now laying down with her on my chest. "I'm glad we're friends little kitten."

She laughed at me "I beg to differ."

I fake gasped at her slapping her ass gently rubbing circles after "like that my kinky kitty?"

She shook her head "I'm not a little child Cinn, let alone a kinky kitten!"

I smirked at her using her words from previously "I beg to differ."

She gasped at me faking angry "not nice Cinnius just because you were named after the code you live by it doesn't mean I need to follow in your footsteps."

I slid my hand down her ass to her thigh tugging down her shorts commenting "your ass was hanging out kitten don't want them to get cold."

Kade glared at me "oh I don't think they would get cold because you would warm them up."

I smirked at her "only doing my manly duty of taking care of a woman."

Kadence laughed at me adding "I don't think your caring I think you are a prevent Cinnius and God a lot of other things."

I laughed at her repeatedly smacking her ass gently, I admit to her "admit you like me spanking you then I'll do something of your choice."

She leaned close to my ear letting her hot breath fan my face she purred in a fake voice "oh Cinnius you are making me so hot, wet and horny." Then she started moaning into my ear.

Before she could move away Angel came barging into my room yelling "what do you think you're doing brother?"