Chapter 13

After my little cheerleader's performance earlier I didn't both staying at school, instead I decided to hit the gym. It's not any ordinary gym this one is where all of the top boxers have been trained in their early years.

As I punched the bag with all my might my mind wasn't in the boxing bag instead my mind was on my cheerleader and best mate. I knew she was joking with him but just the thought of those two hooking up was enough to make me mad.

I was too lost in the train of thought I didn't hear as my trainer came up behind me, he placed his hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze. I spun around accidentally clocking him in the face. After profusely apologising he finally spoke up "what's going on kid?"

I shrug my shoulders not wanting to reveal how pussy I sounded, so I gave him a boring response "just the usual."

He shook his head at me "so we both know that isn't the truth, actually I have never seen you this wound up before. Cinnius I have known you for so long know so let me take a guess...a girl?"

I looked at him blankly "it's nothing important."

My trainer crouched down onto the floor picking up my phone, he asked "so this Kade girl is not important because she has called you five times already?"

I ran up to him snatching the phone out of his hands, I took ahold of it reading through the messages left on the phone. One was a message telling me I had missed calls, three more followed that.

'Hey, where are you?'

'Are you ignoring me?'

'I'm sorry Cinner, if I did something wrong. If not please call me I'm worried about you.'

I looked over at my trainer and he was pulling kissy faces at me, I let out a loud huff replying "she is just some girl that isn't that important."

He cracked up laughing as if I had told the funniest joke in the world, as he walked away from me laughing he yelled out "she is as unimportant as the world spins in a circle. I suggest you text her back."

As he walked through the door I yelled after him "yeah that's a wonderful piece of advice. You jackass."

As I threw a few more jabs at the punching bag, every few jabs I would look over to my phone wanting to respond. After a few more calls I again walked over to the phone picking it up.

  'What's going on Cinn, please answer me!'

I responded 'I'm scared okay, is that what you want to hear?'

Kade asked in reply 'scared of what Cinnius?'

I let out a deep huff 'the thought of losing you my little kitten scares me.'

She replied 'that thought shouldn't ever cross your mind, you'll never losing me!'

I quickly sent 'see you soon kitten.'

I headed into the change room to shower and change. As soon as I was ready I headed to my bike back to Kadence's place. I saw her mothers car in the driveway so I decided to climb up to her window.

As I slide the window open I looked up to her. She wore a baggy top and shorts, as I slid it further open so I could fit in. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her, I gently whispered in her ear "I'm sorry my little cheerleader."

She turned around to face me, she said "I'm sorry too, I was only messing around this morning with Christian."

I nodded my head "yeah I know, I'm sorry for ignoring you all day I have been clearing my head."

She kissed my cheek saying "I'm sorry for making you jealous as well, I didn't think you would get jealous."

I pulled her into my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist, slowly I laid her on my chest saying "I wasn't jealous baby, I was angry."

She looked at me confused asking "and why did I make you angry?"

I ran my hand over her cheek "you let him talk to you like that, then you play along with him."

She smiled at me mockingly running her hand up my back, she asked "and how is that any different to the way you talk to me?"

I moved off her so I was laying next to her now, I gently grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze. Immediately my grin dropped, I replied "because it is different! I am your friend whereas Christian is just a stranger to you, you get it."

She shook her head "no I don't get it, you were once a stranger to me, then I got to know you through our families. That is how everything starts...it starts with people getting to know each other on different levels."

I scoffed at her reply "on different levels? So what you will fuck some random guy but you won't even give me a chance to even...god I don't know."

I could see the hurt that crossed her eyes, she yelled "so that's all this friendship was, it was for you to take my virginity."

Before she could storm into the bathroom I stopped her, I grabbed her pulling her into my chest. I held her tightly into my arms "I never wanted to deflower you, that doesn't mean that I don't want to deflower you because I do but that isn't what all of this was about. I care for you deeply Kadence and I was angry, I am sorry for those mean words. I'll leave you be then, see you tomorrow."

As I headed for her bedroom window I felt a hand grabbing me, preventing me from leaving the room. Kadence whispered "well maybe I am scared too. I have no idea with you, for so long you played the devil with me and now you want to be my friend and more than that. What am I meant to think when you are constantly trying to get in my pants, telling half-truths and when I ask a question you jump down my throat?"

I pulled her into my arms so our breaths mix together, I whispered against her "that I deeply care for you and don't know how to express it go...what do you want me to say to you?"

She yelled out "I want to hear the truth."