Chapter 7

So this Bae is Cinnius, it was Lucky Blue Smith but then I saw him and fell in love so ⬆️ my new Bae.
Before she could move away Angel came barging into my room yelling "what do you think your doing brother?"

I smirked at Kadence before sarcastically telling him "what does it look like I am doing brother! I am letting my lover here ravish me."

Kade started to move away from me but I put my hands on the back of her thighs keeping her in place. Angel yelled, "you knew where I stood with her, you knew of our relationship." Angel then pointed at Kade speaking to her "you are nothing but a slut looking for a good lay!"

I quickly shifted Kade off of me standing on my feet. I stomped over to him grabbing the collar of his shirt in my hands pinning him to the wall, I yelled "don't you dare talk about her like that. You and Kade never had a relationship and you have no claim on her little brother. No one has a claim on her nor is she sleeping with anyone to make her a slut!"

Angel shoved me away from him yelling back "she's a slut because you fucked her, you fuck anything that would open its legs to you."

I laughed at him "I haven't had sex in a week Angel unlike you who got laid three days ago so who's the man whore now BROTHER?"

Angel scoffed at me "still you BROTHER but the difference is I don't need a fuck every night, I can also coexist with the female species. Now, Kade, I will give you one last chance to think about which brother you want."

Kadence stood in front of me clearly yelling "I choose the brother that has been there for me, can comfort me, hold me close without needing sex and the brother that does random things out of the blue because he felt like it...I choose Cinnius. Another reason I chose him is because you don't give a girl an ultimatum unless your willing to lose her, I hope you can now live with losing me."

I grabbed Kadence's hand dragging her out of my room, I yelled over my shoulder "see you later brother! I'll be at her place."

Once I had dragged Kade outside I pulled her into my arms asking "can we please go to your place and hang out?"

Kade nodded her head against my shoulder "you don't even need to ask Cinn."

I now laid in bed with Kade whilst she was in the shower getting ready for bed. I took it upon myself in deciding I was staying the night. Six months ago I decided to bring a bag of my clothes over to her it made it easier to sleep at hers, otherwise, I would be sleeping in jeans because she hates me sleeping in briefs.

As she walked back into her room I was stripping from my jeans and into a pair of sweatpants that I purposely made hang loose on my hips. I turned to face her to see she only wore a towel. I smirked at her as I ran my eyes up her legs to her chest then I met her eyes, I asked "can I help you with anything kitten?"

Kade shook her head blushing "nope just need to grab clothes."

As she grabbed clothes I went to her underwear draw pulling out her most revealing piece which happened to be a pair of black lace panties. I turned to her holding the undies in my index finger I asked "do these have a matching bra?"

Kadence blushed a deep red responding "it does but you'll never see it Cinner."

She pulled the panties off heading into the bathroom only to shortly return wearing a baggy shirt that I know I own and a pair of booty shorts. As she went to lay on the bed I pulled her into my arms so she was laying on my chest. I kissed her hair whispering "thank you, Kade, for letting me stay with minimal questions being asked."

She kissed the corner of my lips whispering "it's okay Cinn."

                                                      ***flashback***
I ran across the front yard to the gutter that ran up the side of her house. As quick as I could I scaled the metal up to her window gently pulling it open. I brought one leg over the side then my body followed and then the other leg. I quietly approached her bed sitting beside her. I placed my open hand on her shoulder shaking her awake.

Her bright blue eyes slowly opened and looked straight at me, she looked at me questionably for a moment before she sprung up in her bed. She whispered/yelled "what are you doing here Cinnius?"

I ignored her question for a moment lifting her bedcovers up, I slipped off my shoes, jeans and shirt laying beside her. I grabbed her at pulling her into my chest I said "I need somewhere to stay and your nice so I figured you wouldn't say no."

She ran her hand along my bruised face "for some reason I don't believe you Cinn."

As she ran her thumb over my split lips I pulled away hissing in pain "well you should."

Kade got out of the bed and went into her bathroom, minutes later she returned with a first aid kit. She sat In front of me crossing her legs on top of my open thighs. She turned to her side turning on her lap to take a better look at my face. Slowly turning it side to side she mumbled "someone got you real good Cinnius."

As she cleaned my cuts with the alcohol wipe I hissed at her "Cinn, call me Cinn, not Cinnius."

She nodded her head inspecting my face once more she commented "your face is fixed up now its just your ribs and stomach you need to worry about."

I nodded my head pulling her beside me to lay down, I placed the first aid kit on the bedside table turning off the light. I snuggled into her chest falling asleep instantly.

I still remembered my first day sleeping in her bed and a few times a week I would still join her regardless if he beat me up or not I liked her company. It has been a while since he has laid a hand on me but I know as soon as I go home he will be waiting for me. I challenged him and took away the girl he wants to bang.

I fight back but that causes him to either be more aggressive or he goes to our parents claiming I bashed him and it was self-defence. I once tried to tell mum but that almost resulted in me going to jail so now I just take it.
Because Angel is the favourite child after all!