Chapter 4

I heard my alarm go off and I leaned up in my bed, rubbed my eyes, and turned my light on, "Misty," I said while yawning, "it's time to get up," this time I was stretching my arms. Once I was out of bed, I went to my bathroom, I guess it is five in the morning, I yawned and stretched again, I'll give her until six. I did my normal routine, shower, wash my face, brush my hair, teeth, and I got dressed, today I picked out a pair of dark denim shorts and a slight, black crop top, it wasn't short enough to see my belly, I purposely got it that way so that I could wear it to school, it also said, "live big, dream big."

Once I was done with all of that, I checked my clock, 5:45, I might as well wake up Misty. I walked over to my bean bag chair, she loves it, and shook her, "WAKE UP," I yelled.

She jerked awake and yelled, "I'm up," once she focused in she said, "is it already time for me to get ready?"

I laughed and nodded my head yes, "come on, we need to get to school early to make sure we can find that one girl," I screamed in her face.

"Yeah, yeah, can I wash my hair?"

"Yeah, go ahead, you can borrow some clothes too, if you want," I said.

"Okay, thanks," she got up and went to my closet and picked out a pair of exercise shorts and a tank top that said, "run like you mean it."

"Nice, nice," I said while nodding my head. Since she just woke up I wasn't expecting a reaction, and I was right, so I wasn't mad or anything, that's just her personality, and she doesn't do it on purpose. While Misty was getting ready, I decided to play some music on my phone to pass some time.

20 minutes later...

I saw Misty come out of my bathroom, obviously wide awake now, "ug, why'd you get me up so early?"

"Because I can, and I really want to find this cashier," I replied to her.

She plopped back down on my bean bag chair, "I can't believe we're only on our second day of school," she complained.

"Come on, cheer up, at least we all have gym together," I said.

"True, do you want to go ahead and walk to school," she asked me.

I shrugged, "why not, I have nothing else to do, plus, I really want an explanation on these necklaces," I grabbed my necklace, but didn't put it on, and so did Misty, and then we headed out of my house and started off to school.

About half way to school I noticed Misty giving me this weird look, "what is it," I asked.

"The tips of your hair," she said while pointing to my hair.

"What about 'em?"

"They're green!"

"What," I had my hair in a ponytail again, I put my hair in a ponytail almost every day since it was so long, I took the ends of my hair and looked at them, "I never dyed my hair, and how could this be this vibrant," my hair was brown, but it was really dark brown.

"How could your hair have magically dyed itself," Misty asked me, she was nearly laughing to death.

"The necklace," I yelled.

"Okay, now we're just blaming everything on the necklace, you're not even wearing it," she said, still laughing.

"I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if I dyed my hair green," I said with my arms crossed.

"We'll just ask that employee," Misty told me when we walked up the stairs to the school, surprisingly Camille and Sky were there before us.

"How was babysitting," I asked Sky.

"It was stressful, I can't believe I have to do it for the rest of the week, but I get the weekend off, I always make sure to tell the parents that," she said to me.

"Let's just find that girl," Camille said while hold the ends of her hair, her hair was black and went a little past her shoulders and now it had red in the tips.

"It looks good," I said, holding up mine, "unlike mine, it's too bright for my dark hair, yours blends perfectly."

Camille laughed, "true, but yours doesn't look as bad as you're making it sound."

"Look," Misty said while pointing to a girl walking into the school, "I think that's her."

We all ran after her like a pack of wolves, until we caught up to her, "hey," she said, "you guys look familiar," yes, it's the right girl.

"Yeah, we should," Camille said.

"What do you mean," she asked us.

I pulled out my necklace and showed it to her, "did you sell these to us?"

"Ummm... I can explain," she immediately said.

"So, you are the one that sold these to us," Sky confirmed.

"Yes, how could I forget," she looked around and then quietly whispered, "you guys probably have a lot of questions, but I can answer all of them, just... just meet me backstage after school today, I promise, I'll explain everything."

"You haven't even told us your name," Misty said.

"And you guys haven't told me yours, what's the difference," and then she just seemed to... vanish.

"That was weird," Camille said.

"It also happened really fast, I thought it was going to take more time than that to convince her that she sold them to us," I said.

"I feel like she somehow planned this all out," Misty said.

"Yeah," Sky agreed, and then the bell rang.

Author's Note: Sorry for the quick, fast paced chapter, I'm really tired and was honestly expecting it to be longer, but I'm going to include the entire meeting and everything in the next chapter, that means that the next chapter will probably be short too, sorry.