Chapter 11

Monday after school...

I was headed towards backstage with Sky, Misty, and Camille, "so," Misty started, "you really figured out how to use your powers?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"You had to be there," Sky said, "it was awesome, we both took down Piper, at least for now."

"What do you mean by that," Camille asked.

"She looked really mad," Sky explained, "she probably wants revenge."

"You think," Camille said sarcastically.

"Hey Olivia," Misty started, "you seem lost in your thoughts, are you okay?"

I looked at Misty and the others and said, "yeah, I'll be fine, it's just, my mom is cheating on my dad and my soon to be step sister is our enemy. I can just tell that my mom wishes Piper was her daughter instead of me."

"I'm sorry," Camille said, "at least she came back."

I looked at Camille and smiled, "that's true, thank you Camille," I leaned in and gave her a hug.

"Awe," Misty and Sky said at the same time.

"Shut up," I said.

"Are you guys excited for practice today," Misty said excitedly, "I know I am."

"Me too," I said.

We finally got to the auditorium and we decided to wait for Julia, "have you guys been talking to Julia," I asked Misty and Camille.

"Well," Misty started, "she's been talking to us."

"Yeah, I don't think her and her friend are friends anymore," Camille explained.

We quieted down when we heard someone running down through the auditorium, before we could think we saw Julia open the curtain, "don't ask questions," Julia waved her hands around and opened a portal, "get in," on instinct, we all jumped into the portal with Julia right behind us.

"What's going on," Misty yelled.

"You guys are in big trouble," Julia yelled, looking at me and Sky specifically.

"Darn it," I said after Sky and I exchanged glances.

Julia finished closing the portal just in time, before two people could come in. "What did you guys do and why?"

"You see," I started.

"Piper was being a big brat," Sky continued.

"And I sorta lost my temper," I finished.

"Why were you wearing your necklace?"

"I took it off of her when I saw stuff coming out of her hands," Sky answered.

"And you were still able to use your powers," Julia turned to me and asked

"Yeah," I answered.

"Interesting, but dangerous, you need to be careful," Julia warned me.

"But, on the bright side, Sky and I beat her for now," I said cheerfully.

"Yeah, for now, but when she gets stronger, she'll come back for revenge," Julia lectured me, "you guys may have powers unlike anyone else, but you can't go around using them like toys, you'll get noticed, I don't want to risk your guys's safety."

"Who was following you," Camille asked after a brief moment of silence.

"My ex friend, she's been training Piper, even though I specifically told her not to and I tried to talk some sense into her. I tried explaining how dangerous it is, she just wouldn't listen, and now," she looked up at us, "we have even less time to train."

"What do you mean," Sky said nervously.

"Piper has been trained faster and she said something about being ready to take over the world or something like that," Julia explained.

"How did you find this out," I asked.

"I was spying, and then I got caught. You guys don't know how dangerous this is, Piper can do serious damage."

"Okay," Misty started, "I realize how she represents death, but what can she do to us?"

Julia looked at Misty before she started talking, "let's just start with water, she can pollute it, making your powers useless." Next she turned to Camille, "if you use your powers at the wrong time, she can make it spread, she has the ability to control it, and she can use that to her advantage." Julia then turned to Sky, "your air, she has this death dust power thing, I'm not quite sure how it works, but it can spread, like flower seeds do in the wind." Finally, Julia turned to me, "Olivia, you represent life, every life comes to an end, sadly. Piper is so much stronger around you, because of your deep hatred towards each other, so your also a lot stronger around her. But she can kill your powers, she can make them die and rip them from you, leaving you powerless."

After a long moment of silence Camille finally spoke up and said, "woah, I never knew she could do that much damage to us."

"Yeah," we all agreed.

"So, you see why we need to get training. I don't know when or how she's gonna do it, but you guys need to make sure you stick together and always wear your necklaces, because if she's smart, she'll get you guys one on one, when your at your weakest."

"Do you have a hideout for us," I asked, "because my house is way too dangerous for us."

"Why can't you guys stay at someone else's house?"

"They're not allowed, the only reason I was allowed us because my parents were never home, and now my step sister is going to be Piper, and I don't think that's such a good idea," I explained.

"What, why didn't anyone tell me this," Julia yelled.

"She just found out on Friday," Misty said.

"That's why you guys made that call, well, I don't have a hideout right now, so for now you guys can stay at my house," Julia said quickly.

"Really, yay, sleepover," Misty and Sky said together.

"Guys," Camille yelled, "this is not a time to celebrate, this is serious," Misty and Sky looked upset.

"She's right," I admitted, "plus, it won't take long for them to find us there."

"It's true," Julia agreed, "now, let's get training, we don't have much longer."