Chapter 5

I was in my gym class with all my friends talking about what the lady had to do with this, we had free time, "did you guys try to get her to say anything in your first class," I asked Misty and Camille.

"Misty went up to her," Camille started, "but she walked away with one of her friends."

"Wow, I thought she seemed kinda nice at the store," Sky said.

"Did hear her talking to her friend," I asked Misty.

"I heard her friend complaining that they should have been the ones with the elements, how are weaklings like them supposed to stop her, who even sold that to her, and all that kind of stuff," Misty explained.

"We're not weak," Sky yelled, and then a volleyball coincidentally came over and hit her on the head, "ow."

The girl playing with the volleyball came over and said, "sorry about that."

"It's fine," Sky said while throwing the ball back to her, "okay, maybe I am a little bit of a weakling."

"We're all pretty much little girls, except for Camille," Misty said.

"I've been through a lot," Camille said to us.

"Sorry," I said, I knew her parents were never around, like mine, but she didn't have a mansion, she lived in more of a shack, she also had an older sister who wasn't the kindest, so I couldn't relate completely to her situation.

"What time is it," Camille asked.

Sky pulled out her phone, "we still have ten minutes, where did she say to meet her?"

"I dunno," Misty said, shrugging her shoulders while she spoke.

"Olivia," Camille said in a questioning voice while turning her head to me.

"Backstage," I said after thinking for a little bit.

"What do you think she was talking about, Misty," Sky asked.

She shrugged, "the necklaces."

"No duh," Camille said.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I don't know everything, at least I actually got up to check."

"Guys," I yelled before the argument could get worse, "let's not fight about something like this."

"Olivia's right," Sky said while responding to a text.

"Who ya' textin'," Misty asked, letting the topic go.

"I'm texting the parent of the kids that I'm babysitting that I can't come today because I have to make up a test and now the parent is wondering why I have a test on the second day of school."

"Tell them that you need to take it so that you have something to compare your scores to at the beginning of the year and the end, and your teacher needs to know what your strengths and weaknesses are," I said.

"Okay," she said while typing away, "phew," Sky said, pretending to rub sweat off her head, "he believed me, his wife is coming home from work early."

"Well," Camille started, "at least they don't have to pay you today."

"Good for them," Sky started, "bad for me."

"Why are you trying to make so much money anyways," Misty asked.

"Just to have it, in case anything goes wrong."

"How much time left," Camille asked again.

This time I pulled out my phone and said, "two minutes," and then we got up and started to walk around, waiting for the bell to ring.