Chapter 16

"I feel really bad," I said while leaving the gym with Camille and Misty.

"Me too, I can't believe we were fighting about something so stupid," Misty agreed.

"Yeah," Camille said.

"And I'm the one who started it," Misty said sadly.

"Don't put yourself down," I started, "we all pitched in," I said while we walked out the front doors.

"I think we have a problem," Camille said as we all stopped at the stairs of the entrance.

"We don't have a ride," Misty admitted.

"Was Julia here today," I asked.

"I didn't see her in cooking," Camille said, Misty gave a nod of approval.

"How are we supposed to get to her house," I asked.

"Julia usually uses those portal things, you could try to open up one of those," Camille said to me.

"I could try, but I don't know if I'll be able to," I said as I took the lead and we all started walking towards the audotorium.

"Is this a good idea," Misty asked us, "this could be dangerous and you only know how to open the portal to the practice area," Misty panicked.

"I have never seen you so cautious," Camille said.

"You haven't known us as long as we have," I started.

"What do you mean," Camille asked.

"We met you in seventh grade," Misty started to explain.

"Even when I met you, you were always optimistic and happy and worry free," Camille said, very confused.

"I wasn't always like that," Misty said.

"When I met her in kindergarten, she was always freaking out and worrying," I explained as we opened the doors to the auditorium.

"And I was like that until I was introduced to Sky," Misty took over, "I need Sky's influence to be optimistic and calm."

"Oh, that's weird," Camille said, obviously still confused.

"It's like, when your around your friends your really talkative and not timid, but when your friends aren't around your really shy and quiet," I explained as we went back stage.

"Oh, I think I get it now," Camille said, "try and open the portal."

I started to cup my hands and proceed as I would with opening our practice portal, until I heard a familiar voice call out to us, "wait!"

We all turned around to see none other than Julia running towards us, "Julia," Misty and I hollered.

"I think I got here just in time," Julia said as she came to a stop in front of us, "don't ever try to open a portal you don't know how to open, you'd be surprised at what might happen," she explained.

"Where were you in cooking," Camille asked.

"Is Sky okay," I asked.

"I came in late and the doctors said she should be fine once they perform her surgery," Julia explained to us.

"Wait, Sky needs surgery," Misty yelled, "what of they mess up, what if they don't do it right," she freaked out as she started shaking.

"That's how deep some of the thorns went, she also has a lot of bandages and bruises, I don't know if she'll be up for fighting in the battle is the big problem," Julia said as she opened a portal to her house.