Chapter 10

A few hours had passed, I was at home, on the floor, in my room. "Are you sure it'll be alright for me to stay the night," Sky asked me.

"Why not," I shrugged, "thanks for giving me a ride home, and staying with me," I leaned in to whisper in her ear, in case anyone was going to walk in, "I'll need someone to keep me calmed down."

"I've never seen you so cautious," Sky said with a shocked look on her face.

"I don't want to risk her finding out that we have powers, and I definantly don't want to be the one to do so," I explained.

"That's a good idea," we both jumped when we heard a loud slam, "what was that," Sky whispered.

"Stay right here," I whispered. I got up and went the bathroom, I can't call it mine anymore, turned on the sink, got my hair wet, and then wrapped a towel around my head. I slowly walked down the stairs, since I knew I was going to get in trouble.

"Olivia," my mom yelled, "where did you go, I was expecting you to come back and you never came back from the 'bathroom.'"

"Daddy," I shot Piper an evil glare, "do you really want her to be my sister, don't you care about me?"

"You spoiled, little, disgusting brat," I said through gritted teeth while clenching my fists.

"I would insult you, but I'm mature and and actually know how to act my age," Piper said back.

"You're calling yourself mature, this morning I was trying to help you and you called me gay, you're mature," I yelled.

"GIRLS," Piper's dad yelled at us, "knock it off!"

Before I could say anything, I heard someone running down the stairs, "Sky," I ran over to Sky.

"I heard everything, you need to calm down."

"You invited a friend," my mom yelled at me.

"Yes, I did," I yelled back, "wjat do you think I've been doing my entire life without you or dad in my life, do you think I was just in here, all by myself, my entire life," I yelled.

"Olivia," Sky started, "calm down, you're," I shot Sky a death glare, "alright, alright."

"Olivia, I hired a babysitter," my mom said calmly.

"Well, you must have been paying too much, once she got enough money, she was out of here, you should be lucky no one called child services," I yelled, I closed my eyes to bring back the tears that were starting to come.

"Wow," Piper said in a sarcastic tone, "you poot little baby," she lifted her hand and rubbed under her eye, pretending to wipe a tear away.

"You can just stay out of this," I yelled in her face, "you don't know what it's like to have everything about you judged, everything, and I've about had enough of you in my life and I've only known you for a day."

"Olivia," Sky said nervously, "come with me," Sky started to tug on my arm to get me to move, but I shot a thorn at her and she stumbled backwards.

"Piper, get out, you can go wine to your daddy like a little girl or you can man up and just leave," I yelled, not paying attention to Sky or anyone else at all.

"I don't need my dad to leave a house."

"Then leave!"

"Why should I," I watched as Piper moved back a little and cupped her hands, "you're not the only one who's been practicing after school."

"What are you two doing," my mom and Piper's dad said at the same time.

"Mom," I yelled, "why would you care, you've never been there for me, ever."

I took the same position as Piper did and then Sky came and stood beside me, "I won't let you do this alone."

Piper aimed her cupped hands at us and then shot out a cloud that looked like a skull, Sky and I took our first instinct and dodged. Next, I summoned up some leaves and Sky used her wind to send them flying as fast as they could go, Piper wasn't smart enough to move in time and ended up getting scratches all over her.

"Fine," I heard Piper scream, knocking me out of focus, "you win this time, daddy, I want to go home."

"I do too," I saw her dad look at my mom and asked, "are you going to come too?"

My mom looked at me and then I said, "just go, it wouldn't be the first time you left me alone." I stood there and watched as Piper, her dad, and my mom all left the house.

Sky came up to me and hugged me, I returned the hug and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to strike you," this is when I started bawling my eyes out.

"It's okay, I know you have a bad temper and I would have done the same in that sotuation, wait," Sky released me from the hug, "did Julia say that you had the ability to heal?"

"I don't remember."

"Well, let's try it, it would make sense," Sky held out her hand and I looked at it, alright.

"Heal the wound, heal the wound I made," I whispered to myself with my eyes closed.

"Woah," I heard Sky say in awe, "it worked, you did it, that's amazing."

"I think I will be able to do this after all, I cannot wait until the next practice now."