Beagining Of Threat

At the beginning of april their exam started. And soon completing them everyone went to their home. Siddharth and Mugdha went to Mumbai and Sumedh , Vedanti went to Pune.

Days passed. Everyone forgot about the break up. New academic year was about to start. sumedh , Vedanti , siddharth & Mugdha decided to meet in clg.

It was the day when they have to leave for the clg. Their clg was situated on the hills of lonavala.
It was month of june so rain was lashing heavily. They four met on the main entrance of their huge building of clg. Everyone was saying good bye to parents. Vedanti started crying hugging her father. Her parents also started crying. Seeing this Mugdha also started crying. Finally Sumedh consoled everyone & took Vedanti inside the gate. The huge building of clg was looking horrible in the rain. There was a big road frm opening gate to the building. They ran frm there to save themselves frm rain. Everyone did some formalities and filled some forms in administrative office. Now they have to go to their respective hostels. It was 2pm so they decided to take some rest. Their hostel was opposite to each others. They were standing in shade bet'n the two old looking big buildings of hostel. Everyone was about to leave. But something was wrong. An unusual feeling was hitting them.

Vedanti:- guys don't u feel weird?? I mean I know this place since last two years... But this time its not looking normal.

Mugdha :- I got that feeling too. It's like something is going to happen... Something very weird...

Siddharth:- Yeahh..!! I am feeling something invisible something unspoken is here.. Its roaming around us..

The four became serious. Rain was lashing with weird sounds. Sumedh was also worried but to calm them down he said , " Come on guys.. There's nothing. Just forget it. Moo , Ved We will meet u at the dinner. Just go to ur rooms. "

Everyone went to their rooms. But they were unaware of upcoming dangerous events. Their invisible threat is just a beginning..!!!!

Guys do vote and cmnt if u like. And if any suggestions or corrections plz feel free to say.. 😘😘😘😄😄