Pune

Everyone decided to go to Pune. Mugdha & Siddharth were more excited as they were going there after so many time. Actually Mugdha was little worried because of  Sumedh's father. At the last moment she came to Sumedh.

Mugdha :- Sumedh mujhe bahut ajeeb lag raha hai. Election ka time hai.. U knw na.. Kal tumhare dad khush nai lag rahe the.. Unhe mera waha aana pasand nai ayega.. Main nai ati ... Tum tino waha ja sakte ho... Main akelihi hoon jiske dad alag party se resemble karte hai...

Sumedh was constantly looking towards her. Her grey coloured  eyes , Her lips , Her long , straight  hairs... So many thoughts were coming in his mind.

(For the first time it's a POV in my story.. 😛😛)

Sumedh's POV :-

         I was listening to Moo... But there is something in her which is distracting me.. I just can't take off my eyes from her.she is so beautiful.Her grey eyes are magical.The cute pout of her lips whenever she call my name ' Sumedh'...God save me from this beauty terror.She can kill me with her cute antics & her beauty... her hairs..OMG... I can sacrifice anything for them... I feel incomplete whenever she ties her hairs. They look more beautiful when she just left them untied...without any restrictions.. just free....

(end of POV)

Mugdha - Sumedh..??? are u even listening what I am saying..??

A reality cheak hited Sumedh.

Sumedh - yess Moo I am listening.And its ur misunderstanding.Baba ko koi problem nai hai..so tum chalo..we will have fun.prachar karenge..ghoomenge..maje karenge..waise tumhe pune aye hue bahut saal ho gye na???? &  listen..tumhe wahape log apna hi samjhenge...t umhare dad ke party ke saath hamari party ki bahut Purani alliance hai...tum waha aaogi na to sabko khushi hi hogi... dekhna...

Mugdha became happy after listening this.Sumedh's dad came there to take them.This time he talked to Mugdha sweetly.

Finally they entered in city Pune. A beautiful city situated between hills of 'Sinhagad'  with a great history of Peshwas and their big empire.

Siddharth & Mugdha were looking happy after entering in city. Sumedh's dad was telling Mugdha about the history of the city. The whole Pune was looking gorgeous under early morning sky.Mugdha was looking out of the window with amused expression on her face & Sumedh was looking towards her without blinking his eyes.

finally they reached in sumedh's house.It was a plush mansion located in kothrud a posh area of pune.everyone got a warm welcome by Sumedh's mother Anuradha Mudgalkar.

"Aai",Sumedh jumped & hugged his mother. Vedanti also hugged her.

Vedanti- Mugdha u come with me to my house.we will have fun there.

Sumedh -  Why ??? I have called them.She will stay at my place.Tula jaycha asel tr ja. (If u want to then u can go)  aai  tell her naa..

Anuradha - Vedanti..let it be..tum jao ghar jake sabse milke wapis yahi aa jao.tum sab log yahi raho..thik hai..?

vedanti nodded & she left.Mugdha was seating on a couch & was looking awkward.Anuradha sat beside her.

Anuradha- Mugdha in 2 saalo main pehli baar dekh rahi hoon tumhe.Sumedh bahut baate karta hai tumhare baare main. khushi hui tumse milke.Don't feel awkward.Ise apnahi ghar samjho..Thik hai..??

Mugdha smiled.she was feeling good now. Vedanti came back.

Anuradha - Vedanti beta tum aur Mugdha Guest room main reh lo.aur SIddharth beta tum Sumedh ke saath uske kamre main reh lo thik hai..??

Everyone agreed.

Anuradha went to kitchen. Sumedh gathered everyone&they made a small circle as they always do when wanted to discuss something secret. He was standing near Mugdha & his hands were on her shoulders.Mugdha was feeling very awkward & shy.Still sumedh continued his talk.

Sumedh - guys Moo aur Sid yaha pe naye hai to ham aaj sham se hi Pune ki saari intrsting jageh tum dono ko dikhayenge.so get ready.