Chapter 4

When I got to the barn, I parked the Razor on the side of the barn where there was a little shed, I grabbed the keys and my duffle bag, and I walked into the barn, when I walked in Ironhide was sitting in the same spot, "Hey sweetspark" Ironhide greeted, sweetspark? Did he just call me sweetspark? And what is a spark? "Hey 'Hide" I greeted, Ironhide only smiled softly at the nickname, "Kid I'm gonna have to leave when you get me fixed up, I can't stay here forever," Ironhide said softly/ sadly.

"I know," I said sadly, "Kid, you know you can go if you want," Ironhide said, I'd rather spend the rest of my crappy life with 'Hide, "I know, but when that time comes I'll go," I said happily, and then I heard somebody walk in the barn, I heard two gasps, I turned and I saw Tom and Tammy.

"Hi" Ironhide said and they both fainted, "That went well," I said, Tammy and Tom love the Autobots they don't blame them for the Chicago incident, I ran over to them and I kneeled down beside Tammy, and I started to fan her, I did the same with Tom, when they woke up, they saw Ironhide and then they both got up and stared in surprise.

"Tom, Tammy, this is Ironhide and he's an Autobot," I said proudly, "I can't believe it, Shadow. You found an Autobot! And you didn't tell us!" Tom said, and then he and Tammy both looked at me, "I thought you guys would turn him in" I said, "Shadow, we're not you father" Tammy said, Ironhide went to say something but I stopped him, "I know" I said, Ironhide looked at me with confusion written on his face, I shrugged, "Well Shadow you know me and your uncle want to help the Autobots" Tammy said, "I know" I said, "Anyways we want to protect you from your father" Tom said, I froze and then I heard Ironhide tense.

"What did I say?" Tom asked, "H-How did you know?" I asked softly, "I have known your father longer than you've known him," Tom said, Tammy nodded, "We all know what he does to you," Tammy said, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I said sadly, I felt a BIG finger go on my shoulder gently, I knew it was Ironhide, his finger was warm, I yawned, "Tom, we should keep this a secret, tomorrow we're going to bring supplies to fix Ironhide up," Tammy said.

"I know, but you must hurry, Ironhide has to leave soon," I said, "We know," Tom said, Ironhide removed his finger from my shoulder, Tom and Tammy walked out of the barn leaving me and Ironhide alone, I looked at Ironhide, I grabbed my duffle bag and I opened it and I grabbed my toolbox, "Shadow brush your teeth and recharge" Ironhide commanded lightly, I nodded.

I walked to the bathroom with my duffle bag, Dad had that put in here, cause this is my and Mom's barn, Dad never came in this barn cause he would start screaming at me for killing Mom, I sighed sadly and I started to brush my teeth, when I got done with my teeth, I grabbed my favorite nightclothes, they were a fuzzy black shirt and pants, when I got changed into that I walked out of the bathroom, I saw my pallet set up, Ironhide moved to where he was closer to the hay bales where I was going to sleep, I smiled and walked over to the hay bales when I got to the hay bales I sat down, and then I started to get comfortable, when I was comfortable, my eyes started to droop, I heard Ironhide say "Have a nice recharge, sweetspark" and then I fell asleep.