Chapter 47

One Week Before Christmas

Shadow's POV

I skipped down the hall of the house, I had my Santa hat on with a small bell at the end, it jingled with each skip I took, I was getting funny looks from the others while I sat down at the breakfast table, I was sitting in my spot across from Sunny, I was humming a Christmas song and eating my pancakes.

"What are you doing?" Daddy asks while he looked at me, "One week before Santa comes!" I chirp, "Who's Santa?" Sunny asks probably never heard of Santa. "You don't know who Santa is?!" I yelp, they all shake their heads no, "Santa is a man that comes around every year on December 25 to give presents to the good children and a lump of coal to the bad!" I explain, "He also wears a red suit and has a white beard! He's round and happy always jolly!" They all looked still confused then they all went silent.

"That's stupid!" Hound shouts.

"Your stupid!" Sideswipe growls.

'I still don't like the idea of a fat man in a red suit! He could be a robber in disguise!' Ratchet says overreacting over the whole Santa thing.

I ignored all of my families and Ratchet's comments and continued eating my breakfast, "It snowed last night," Mommy says with a smile, I jump up from the table with a loud Whoop and ran out of the kitchen.

Sideswipe's POV

:: Sunny I'm worried about Shadow::. I say to my twin worried about the little human femme.

:: She'll be alright::. Sunny grunts but his concern and puzzlement was seeping through our bond, "I hope she'll be okay," Chromia says worried about her and Ironhide's sparkling.

Then Shadow came running through the dining room she goes to run out the door but Ironhide grabs her quickly, "What's this?" He asks mentioning to her outfit which was a heavy jacket along with pants and winter boots, "I'm gonna build a snowman and make snow angels!" She chirps, "Do what?" I ask puzzled, "Playing in the snow! Come lets go build a snowman!" She chirps and runs outside.

"What. In. The. Name. Of. Primus?" Crosshairs ask rubbing his tired blue optics while he walked into the room.

"Shadow's gone nuts," Drift says.

Shadow's POV

What a bunch of party poopers! Don't even wanna come outside and play!

I stepped on the powder I smile hearing the crunch under my feet, each warm breath I took the coldness made it cold, it was amazing. The snow was beautiful how it hung off our pine trees in the yard or our wild-looking Christmas trees. I grab some snow in my hand and see Sideswipe's alt sitting peacefully outside in the snow, I made a snowball and threw it at his alt, a small thud was heard when the snow met the car, I giggle when Sideswipe comes walking out of the house in boots and a red jacket, "Stop throwing snow at me!" He snaps playfully at me making me throw another snowball at his alt, the others come out behind him smiling, "Holy Primus it's cold!" Crosshairs grunts crossing his arms over his chest, "Well duh!" I say with a snowball in my hand, "It's December get used to it!" Then I throw the snowball, Crosshairs sees the hit coming and dodges the snowball hits the person behind him:

Mom...

My face turns pale while the snowball got her right in the face, Mom jolts with a yelp "Okay!" She snaps, "Who threw that?!" "It was Shadow!" They all say throwing me under the bus, "No!" I lie, "It was Crosshairs! He did it!" Mom crossed her arms and cocks her hip, "Shadow Marie Hide," my eyes widen.