Chapter 53

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)

3 Days Later after Shadow's birthday

(Outfit for that Night Rock Fest, except bracelets)

Shadow's POV

I ran down the hotel hall with Sunny and Sides, my Five Finger Death Punch shirt was hanging loosely on my shoulders, the three of us were laughing for no reason, I was now seven, Daddy cried on my seventh birthday and said he had something in his optics, yeah whatever! Don't tell Ratchet I told you this but he even cried! His excuse was like Dad's "I got something in my optics"

'HEY! It's true!' Ratchet growls playfully.

'Whatever!' I say rolling my eyes.

Tonight the whole family is going to Rock Fest, Ratchet didn't like the idea of rock music but I was too excited to care, NickelBack, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Green Day, Linkin Park and a lot of others are going to be there! I am so excited! Me and my family got back stage passes so we could meet the bands!!!! Thanks to Joshua!

"Hold up Shadow!" Sideswipe chirps, I giggle we currently running to the pool at the hotel, once to the pool room I open the door and throw off my shirt and jump in, my knees pulled up to my chest while the water splashed around me, then I heard Sideswipe whoop with excitement while he jumped in, I came up for air and giggled seeing Sunny stick his toe in the water before pulling it out quickly, "Cold," he grunts, I yelp with excitement when Sideswipe pushed Sunny in the pool.

Sunny came up for air and flayed his arms around like he was reaching for help, "Sunny calm down, it's the shallow part!" Sideswipe laughed only for Sunny to growl and grabbed his twins foot dragging him in, I climb out of the pool and walk over to the hot tub, I jumped slightly when I was hips deep in the WARM WARM water, I sat down in the corner only for the twins to join me, "Ahhhhh" they both sigh in unison, "Primus this feels soooo good" Sunny says relaxed, I let my body relax and let out a sigh in comfort, "Primus this does feel good," Sideswipe sighs sinking down in the hot tub.

Then Mom and Dad walk in, Mom giggles seeing me and twins relaxed in the hot tub, "Hey! Save room fer meh!" Jazz says and climbs in the hot tub, "Me too!" Crosshairs says and climbs in the hot tub while Mom, Dad, Bee and Hound and Drift took the cold aft pool. Prowl was in the room probably watching Cops. DragonFly was sitting in one of the plastic chairs they had down here.

Then Sideswipe and Jazz were dragged out and thrown in the pool by Bee and Hound, "OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!! PIT NO!" They both yelp scrambling out of the pool, I yelp when I felt hands wrap under my arm pits and take me out of the hot tub and throws me in the pool.

OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!!!!!!! THIS IS SO FRAGGING COLD!!!

I scream and look at the culprit, "You jerk!" I grumble seeing Daddy smirking, Mom is giggling along with DragonFly, "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" I growl and climb out of the pool and grab his hand and dragged him to the hot tub. Dad sits beside me and relaxes.

After awhile I had Sideswipe and SunStreaker drag him out and throw him in the COLD pool, "OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!" He yelps what a man! *Note of sarcasm*.

!!!The Night of the Concert!!!

I was so EXCITED!!

I couldn't keep still for one second!

I was shaking with excitement and nervousness. BUT STILL EXCITED!!!

"Calm down sweet spark," Daddy says patting my head while he messed with his lineyard between his fingers. I was holding his and Mommy's hand in mine, "I can't! I'm so excited!" I squeal, the bouncer scans our passes and smiles at me, "Have fun," he says nodding at me, "I will! Thank you!" I chirp while we walked passed him.