Chapter 56

Hello guys!!! School is finally over!!!!!! (Ended in May) *throws confetti and pops champagne* WOHOOO!!! FINALLY I don't have to listen to stupid people!!! YEAHHHH!! I can update whenever if I have the time!! Yeah!!

June 20, 2017 will be the best day of my life! I'm gonna go see TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get possibly to see it before ya'll do!! Don't worry I won't spoil anything! I'll keep my lips sealed no matter how much you beg me to tell ya! *squeals and faints* the reason is I live near an IMAX theater and if you show up before six or seven PM you'll get a free shirt!!! I'm so happy and excited!!!!! I am not trying to be rude and brag I'm just so excited!!

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy!! :)
-----------------------------------------
Shadow's POV

"Shadow!!" I hear Mom call, I sit up in Sunny's arms and walk into the kitchen, "Yes Mommy?" I ask poking her side making her giggle, I tickle her sides making her giggle and squirm, "Shadow stop! Honey! I'm trying to make breakfast!" She says squirming, I continue to tickle her before I gasped when I felt arms around mom and I'm squished between a figure and mommy.

"Hey honey," I hear Daddy says groggily, I watch in disgust while Daddy kissed Mommy's neck then laid his head on her shoulder, "Hey buddy!" I call making Daddy look down, his blue eyes widen with shock while his shock flows through our bond, "Hey sweet spark," he says chuckling nervously, "This is my mummy and it's disgusting when you kiss her neck! It looks like you guys are smashing your faces together!" I whine, I catch daddy rolling his eyes at me, "Dork," he mumbles before grabbing me up and moving to the side, "You think me kissing Mommy is disgusting watch this!" He says before grabbing Mum and putting his lips on hers.

Dad looked like he was eating Mums face, "GROSS!!!" I cry covering my eyes then Sideswipe walks in, "What's all the nois-" he says but he cuts himself off seeing mom and dad kissing, "GROSS!!!" He cries grabbing me and runs back into the living room.

Ironhide's POV

I pulled back from Chromia's soft dermas, she lays her forehelm on my chassis panting, "Wow Ironhide," she chuckles breathlessly looking up at me, "You haven't kissed me like that in a long time," I chuckle breathlessly then jolt when I feel a slight sting in my cheek, "Jack pot!" I hear Shadow cheer making me look her way, she was peaking around the corner a Nerf gun pointed straight at me while a Nerf dart laid on the floor by my peds, "Little femme!" I say before lunging after her, "No!" She cries running away, I chase her into the living room where she jumped on the couch in SunStreaker's lap.

It was a shocker how close the two of them have gotten. It was like yesterday, SunStreaker hated humans and now he is protective and calm around Shadow, no more disgust bubbled up in his eyes when he was around, he didn't growl or say mean things to her. SunStreaker was practically like an over protective guardian to her.

"You can't get me!" Shadow sings sticking her small glossa out at me blowing a raspberry, "Watch me kiddo!" I say before grabbing for her but SunStreaker's arms around Shadow stopped me, "Watch me Ol' Hide," SunStreaker says I could see that smirk in his optics while his dermas stayed in a thin line.

"I'm not old!" I growl before grabbing SunStreaker making sure he didn't have Shadow, "Hey put me down!!" SunStreaker cries while I had him over my shoulder, "No can do sunshine," I say with a smirk, SunStreaker glares at me, "Avenge me Squishy!!!" He calls before I knew it I was on the ground, SunStreaker was off my shoulder, "Got ya SunStreaker!" Shadow says before kissing his cheek, "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no," I say before tackling SunStreaker to the ground, "Daddy!" Shadow cries in happiness while me and SunStreaker sparred in the yard...... playfully?