Chapter 28

Shadow's POV

"WHAT?! THIS....this can't be right...she's dead!" I snap at myself.

"We're going to be traveling back to America then to Texas to see her," Ironhide says.

"But-But-" I stutter but Hide cuts me off.

"And that's that got it? Good," he says sternly and walks off. I watch him leave, we are in the main room with the rest of the Autobots, "How can she be alive?! She's suppose to be dead! I went to her funeral! I-I-I cried over her! I begged and pleaded for her to come back!" I growl, I sit down in the chair and bury my face in my hands and sob quietly.

I feel arms wrap around me, "Hey Cutie, you'll be okay," Sideswipe says softly rocking me back and forth in his lap while he rubbed my back soothingly, "Don't worry, you'll be okay," he soothes, I whimper in his chest still sobbing, his jacket unzipped and around me like a blanket, his black shirt that was underneath his jacket was incredibly warm.

He rocked me back and forth in his arms rubbing my back and whispering soothing things in my ear, he lays a soft kiss on my forehead still hushing me, "I know Shadow," he whispers saying my name, I noticed Chromia was gone.

Sideswipe and the other Autobots look sad for some reason I do not know...

Ironhide's POV

I throw a punch at the wall denting it.

This couldn't be happening...

The one thing that made me want to function and stay online was possibly leaving me for her carrier...

I slam my fist into the wall, she looked pretty upset over it all, but I didn't care, my anger made me not want to care about her carrier, my spark and anger wanted Shadow to say "Frag you Carrier, I want Ironhide," it was painful enough when my spark wanted to claim her as my sparkling but it knew it couldn't....

She was just a human and I'm just a Cybertronian. The creator-creation bond could not be created my spark was going have to suck up the pain it was feeling...

I throw another punch to the wall it dents under the pressure of my fist, I feel a soft but small servo on my shoulder plating, I glance back and see Chromia, even though Chromia has known her for one day Chromia was already attached, she knows my spark demands for Shadow to be my sparkling, but the one thing she didn't know was the slight pain that came when I didn't answer my sparks demand.

Chromia turns me around and wraps her arms around me hugging me, I hold her small frame closer to my much larger one, that kid made me have the softest spot in my spark for her I would kill for that child, I would give my own life for that kid, but here she was possibly leaving me, forever.

I would never see her again if her carrier took her away....if her carrier despised Autobots, if her Carrier despised of me, I felt my coolant running from my optics, "Oh baby, it's alright," Chromia soothes, she soothes me through our bond, she rubs my back struts soothingly but it doesn't work.

Shadow's POV

My eyes widened with shock I was witnessing Ironhide crying....over I do not know what...

Chromia soothing sweet things to him, comforting him slightly, I wanted to cry seeing him cry, my heart shattered into pieces hearing Ironhide murmur like if I was there:

"Please don't leave me Shadow,"

My mind said "Go to Mom!" But my heart said differently, "Stay with the Autobots," I didn't know what to do...my life was turning and twisting like it's on a roller coaster....