Chapter 54

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)
-------------------------------------
A/N: That's Devin! Also Devin doesn't know that Shadow knows Dianna (Shadow's mom) is alive! There is a few cuss words in this chapter! Sorry!
-------------------------------------
Monster
-------------------------------------
Devin's POV

Watching the whole concert smiling evilly when my precious little girl came back on, I need her back in my grasp, my hands around her little throat while she screamed and pleaded for me to stop.

No Devin! Be a good Dad until she's in your grasp!

It was sickening when she came on stage with that disgusting bright smile, she reminded me of her whore of a mother. Oh forgot to mention she's in on this.

"She was adopted by a couple!" Dianna snaps over the phone not pleased I found her number, it wasn't hard the dumb bitch has her own number in the phone book, she owns a bookstore, "Oh that's amazing," I say smiling, "What do you want with her Devin?! If that Ron Hide sees you near his now daughter he'll have your head on a silver platter or smeared all over the front of that c5500 GMC TopKick!" Dianna warns.

I chuckle "I would like to see him try,"

"From the looks he won't be afraid!" She snarls before hanging up.

"Stupid whore," I mutter setting the phone on the table, I take a chug of my vodka and squint my eyes shut at the bitter taste, I smirk seeing the concert is over. I pause the TV on Shadow, her beautiful blue eyes, I kneel down and stroke her hair, "My pretty little princess, I shall not hurt you.... yet," I say with a deadly smile.

Shadow's POV

"Mommy? What kind of pizza did you order?" I ask while I follow Mom around the room making her giggle and jump on the bed making me follow, "Shadow, baby, you'll have to see" she says stroking my hair, me and her look up when there is a knock on the door, I hop off the bed and run towards the door. I smile seeing the pizza man, "Who ordered a bacon pizza?" He asks making me raise my hand, "My mom did!" I chirp, Daddy comes over and grabs me and puts me over his shoulder while he paid for the food, "Now you need to save some for the rest of us," he says while I tried to grab for the pizza, he walked into the kitchen where the others were waiting.

"Hey Cutie!" Sideswipe chirps kissing my cheek and walking to the table, Daddy sits me between Sunny and Sides since it's the only spot that wasn't taken, I was handed a paper plate and then a slice of bacon pizza, "Primus this is good!" Sideswipe says munching through his pizza while me and Sunny made savoring nibbles.

Once eating is done we all get ready for bed, "No," Daddy says, "Come on one night?" I plead, "They won't murder me in my sleep!" I was pleading Daddy for me to sleep with the twins tonight since last night I was crammed between dad and mom, "Oh alright, if I hear a peep your coming to recharge with me and your carrier," Daddy says then sighs when memories of last night when I was crammed between him and mom barely getting any sleep, I sent him love and a hug through our bond, giving him a hug and kiss in real life.

I ran to where the twins were sleeping which was in the third bedroom that was at the end of the hall, since we have a pent house thank you Joshua. I knock on the door only to hear a grunt:

"Come in"

I walk through the door and see Sideswipe in his red and black shorts slipping on a tank top, I saw Sunny laying on the bed drawing in my sketch book, "We brought your stuff in here!" Sideswipe chirps climbing on the bed under the blankets, Sunny stops drawing and climbs under the covers after moving my suit case to the floor.