Chapter 37

Shadow's POV

The next time I woke up I was being shaken lightly, "Shadow? Honey? Wake up," I hear someone whisper, I look over and see Terry shaking my shoulder gently, I look over at her, a doctor and a nurse are in the room, "Ms. Dodge, while you were sleeping your heart gave out, we thought you wouldn't make it," the doctor explains, I look around sleepily, I don't see Hide or the twins.

My eyes widen and I sit up and look around wildly, "Shadow, hon, calm down," I couldn't find my voice, my heart was in a panic for Ironhide and the others, "Ms. Dodge, you've been asleep for two days, so your voice may not be working," the doctor says, I stop and look at him, I tilt my head to the side in confusion, then the door opens I smile seeing the breathless Autobots in the doorway, Ironhide sees me, "Oh Kid!" He cheers and runs up to me and wraps me in a big Ironhide hug. Which I gladly accept.

I bury my face in his neck, Ironhide pulls back, I see Chromia, DragonFly, Sides, Sunny, Crosshairs, Bumblebee and Jazz, "Thank Primus ya live!" Jazz says with a smile, I giggle with a smile, "She is healing faster than I expected," the doctor says to Chromia.

'Your welcome' Ratchet grumbles.

'Thanks Ratchet,' I say to him.

"You should be out of those casts in a month," the doctor states happily smiling at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Month Later

"Come on Shadow, don't be scared, they are only going to cut off the casts," Chromia soothes, they are currently cutting all of the casts off with a saw that can't cut through human skin.

I feel the cast that was on my wrists come off, "Those were the last ones," the doctor says smiling at me, "Okay time for some laughing gas to numb the pain you're going to be going through when we take the stitches out of your nose," the doctor says, nope! I'm out!

I try to get away but Sides, Sunny and Jazz and Bee, along with Chromia and Ironhide hold me down, "Kid stop movin'!" Ironhide grunts while I squirm, I yelp feeling a mask over my nose and mouth.

Ironhide's POV

They take the mask away from Shadow's faceplates.

Shadow starts giggling, she leans towards Sideswipe, "I like cats!" She says whispering, Sideswipe looks lost, "Shadow, is going to be saying some funny things on the ride home," the doctor explains smiling at Shadow, who is pinching SunStreaker's cheek plates and mumbling something about McDonald's.

"Hide, you're like a big cuddly teddy bear," Shadow says making me look her way, "If big cuddly teddy bears were extremely violent," the other Autobots chuckle.

The nurse chuckle with a smile, "Very funny things," she adds.

Moments Later

"Shadow, stop petting the stop sign," Sideswipe says chuckling at Shadow who is petting a stop sign, "Good kitty~," she says, I sigh and walk over to her, "Ok, get in the truck," Chromia says when I had picked Shadow up and carried her, Chromia opens the back door, "Noooo! Kitty come back!" She yells people in the parking lot were looking at us funny, "Oh she's on laughing gas," Chromia says when a couple asked us, mainly Chromia, if Shadow is alright. They nod walking off.