Chapter 49

Sideswipe's POV

I walked behind Shadow while she had her servo in mine dragging me to where she had "Santa" once there I saw.....Hound.....?

I thought Ironhide agreed to be Santa? Eh, who cares?

Anyways, I saw Hound in a red outfit with a red hat with a fluffy white ball at the top, Hound was tied up to the chair passed out, "Shadow!" I hear Jazz yelp making me and Shadow turn, we see the rest in the doorway of the living room, "Daddy! I caught Santa!" Shadow cheers pointing at Hound's unconscious form, "Honey," Ironhide says then looks at Hound, "That you did," patting her helm with a small grin, Chromia picked up Shadow and set her on her hip then handed her to Sunny, "Can you please take her upstairs?" She asks while Sunny took her in his arms, "Don't you dare let Santa getaway! He's my catch!" Shadow calls shaking her fist while Sunny walks away with her leaning over his shoulder yelling at us not to let "Santa" getaway.

"What do we do?" Bee asks crossing his arms and looking at Hound, "Ah don' know," Jazz shrugs, "Hound is definitely out for the count," DragonFly informs shaking her helm.

"I wish that was me hitting Hound," Drift says walking away.

"Okay, first let's get Hound in the Autobot base then leave him in the Med-Bay and check on him tomorrow" DragonFly suggests.

Moments Later

"Can we please leave him out here in the snow?" Crosshairs groans while we all (except Sunny) carried Hound to the Autobot base and into the Med-Bay, "Man he is heavy," Arcee says wiping her forehelm a human thing she picked up on.

Shadow's POV

I demonstrated to Sunny how I knocked out Santa with the bat, I showed him how I gripped the bat and where I hit Santa.

"Santa even chipped my bat look!" I say showing Sunny the chip in my bat, "That sucks," Sunny says sounding bummed out about it, "Well who cares? I hope they didn't let Santa go! Because I need him for my plan!" I chirp, "Squishy, sometimes I worry about you," Sunny says shaking his head making me chuckle waving my hand.

"Ya don' need ta!" I say my southern accent kicking in making Sunny smile slightly, I yawn and drop the bat making a little clatter sound on the wooden floor, "Come Santa beater time for bed," Sunny says grabbing me and putting me in my bed, he kisses my head and hugs me before tucking me in, he goes to leave but I stop him.

"Sunny wait!" I yell making him stop and turn, "You forgot the bedtime story," I pout with a frown, he raises an eyebrow, "Alright," he shrugs walking back in, "Get Kitty McSparkles!" I chirp making Sunny stop walking over to me, he gives me a confused look before walking over and grabbing the book I requested, he comes over and sits down beside me after taking off his shoes and coat then climbs under the covers, he wraps an arm around me and stares at the white cat on the cover of the book.

"Kitty McSparkles? Who in name of Primus names their cat Kitty McSparkles?" Sunny asks.

"Just read the book," I say with a smile, I haven't got to read it ever since Crosshairs got it for me, "Okay, okay, don't be pushy," Sunny says opening the book to the first page.

"Once upon a time there was a cat named Kitty McSparkles. She lived in peace and harmony as the ruler of Candyland." He reads and turns the page, "One day when the sky was all bright and shiny Kitty McSparkles and her friend Whaley the whale, went out for a walk and on that walk, they met a bad person in all of Candyland, he was always grumpy and mean." He reads then turns the page with a sigh, "The citizen was made of every icky candy in Candyland. Old gumdrops, chewed bubblegum, melted chocolate all mixed in with moldy black licorice." Sunny reads then flip the page, "The citizen was banned from Candyland long ago when he didn't share his cake with his friends and in Candyland, sharing was caring- Can we please stop reading this book?" Sunny reads then whine, "No! Keep going!" I plead, "This book is too sweet and awkward!" Sunny complains, "That's why I like it! Now keep reading please!" I plead, Sunny sighs and continues to read:

"While Whaley and Kitty McSparkles were walking through the woods holding hands, singing a happy song, the mean and grumpy citizen was planning on scaring them, oh yes he was planning a prank that would scare them out of their socks," Sunny turns the page with a sigh then starts reading again.

"Soon the prank was all set, the grumpy citizen was waiting for Kitty McSparkles to walk right into his trap. Once she was in his trap he pressed a button that snatched up Kitty McSparkles and threw Kitty McSparkles- WHAT?!" He reads but he cuts himself off, "What Sunny?" I ask trying to read what it said but Sunny kept it away from me to see, "Yeah you are not reading this book!" He says getting up with the book, "Alright that is enough bedtime stories you need to go to bed!" Sunny says grabbing his jacket and shoes before walking with the book.

"SUNNY!! COME BACK WITH MY BOOK!" I screamed jumping out of bed and running after him, "Shadow! Go back to bed!" He orders placing the book on top of the fridge, "No! Give me back my Kitty McSparkles!!" I snap stomping my foot, "No!" He snaps, "Now back to bed!" He points back towards the stairs, "I. Want. Kitty. McSparkles!" I snap, "Kitty McSparkles becomes Kitty McPancake! Now go to bed!" Sunny snaps.

I cross my arms "I want to see for myself!" I order, "I want to see you walking up those stairs young femme!" He says pointing towards the stairs, "No!" I snap, "Kitty McSparkles!" "Shadow! Bed!" Sunny orders, "Your mean!" I cry then run up the stairs.

Once to my room I lay down on my bed and cry, I hear a soft knock on my door, "Shadow? Please open the door, listen I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean," Sunny apologizes, "No! I want my Kitty McSparkles!" I sob, "Shadow Marie Hide! You come down here this instant young lady!" I hear Momma order, I pout and open my door and walk down the stairs, I see Momma in the kitchen tapping her foot with crossed arms.

'What did I miss?' I hear Ratchet asks.

"Young Lady! You have 3 minutes to explain why there is a big dent on the side of the garage!" Momma orders.

'I'm out to have fun my dear sparkling!' Ratchet says then leaves.

"Mommy I didn't do it!" I say speaking the truth.

"Don't lie to me, young lady!" Mom orders.

I look at her, "Why don't you believe me?!" I sob while tears streamed down my face, "Why don't you all just leave me alone?!" I turn and run back up to my room locking my bedroom door behind me, I slide down my door crying, "Baby girl? Shadow? Come on open the door," Daddy pleads, "No!" I cry, "Go away!" "Shadow? Honey? Come on we need to talk," Daddy says using his soft sweet smooth voice that I liked, "What do we need to talk about?" I ask wiping my tears, "Baby, your spark can't take the anger, you need to calm down, okay? Sweet spark, I need you to let Daddy in so he can help you get calm," Daddy says still using the tone.

'Shadow? Ironhide is right, your tiny spark can not handle stress like an adult mech or femmes spark can,' Ratchet whispers softly using his soft tone.

I stand and unlock my door, Daddy walks in and closes the door behind him locking it.

I fall to my knees and cry again then I felt strong arms around me, "Sweet spark, I know, your alright, don't cry I'm right here," he soothes stroking my hair, "You need a Snickers and a nap," Daddy teases wiping away my tears with his thumb, "Your not you when you hungry," I say with a giggle making Dad smile kissing my head, "Come on let's get you that Energon and then to recharge," he says scooping me up and laying me down on my bed, he grabs the Energon from my stash under my bed pulling me into his lap then letting me drink it slowly.

"No, Ep, Ep, Ep, come on, slow down sweet spark, slow down," Dad whispers it was so hard to take it slow when it was so yummy and sweet, "Good sweet spark, now keep it at that pace" Dad whispers while I drink it fast but not too fast just the right pace.

Once the cube is gone Dad strokes my hair while rocking me in his arms, "What will I do without you sweet spark?" He asks to mainly himself or me, I shrug wearily, "Probably go cray-cray" he whispers, I felt my eyes drop then I heard a sweet but tough voice whisper:

"Good Night my little Sweet Spark"
--------------------------------------
Comment

Punch that like button like a BOSS!

Have a good day/night my lovely viewers and readers!