Chapter 39

Sorry for Mistakes! Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------
Two Months Later

Shadow's outfit (Except hat and ring)

Ironhide's POV

Primus only knows how many deep vents I have taken today while I pulled up to the building where I would be dropping Shadow off for a year. Chromia and I took a look back at our sparkling who is messing with her hands in her lap, "Honey?" Chromia questions worried for our dear sweet spark it was pouring through our bond, Shadow looks up at her, "You'll be fine, don't worry, you'll love it," Chromia reassures, "If you need anything don't be afraid to call," I add, Shadow looks between me and Chromia, "I don't want to go to prison!" Shadow whines.

Chromia chuckles and asks with a smile:

"How is school a prison?"

"There are millions of things I could tell how and why school is a prison!" Shadow whines, I shut off my alt after parking in the school parking lot, "Oh Hide!" She says dramatically, "Please don't make me go!" I unbuckle her out of my alt and help her to the ground, "Sweet Spark, I had to go to school once," I say with a small smile, "Yeah like a million years ago," Shadow mutters, I ruffle her hair with a smirk, "Ya darn right," I say in a country accent that made her giggle, I take her servo in mine, Chromia fixes Shadow's hair a little making her look good and getting boys in Shadow's grade walking up with their mothers staring, "New school, new friends," I say with a smile.

"Disgusting boys," Shadow whispers when a little boy looks at her, I pat her head gently, I see children crying for their parents to stay, I lead Shadow and Chromia into the building and we walk hand-in-hand to Shadow's class, did I mention the others were with us? No? Well, they're with us, well Sideswipe, SunStreaker, Crosshairs, and Jazz along with Bumblebee, unfortunately, they had to come since they wanted to make Shadow was safe at school. Hound and Drift were both at our housing unit Joshua bought.

"Sides? SunStreaker? I accept your offer on being your girlfriend," Shadow whispers to the said twins when young boys were gawking at her, Sideswipe chuckles while SunStreaker snorts, "Please!" She begs when a boy walks up to her, "Hi! I'm Kyle!" He greets then thrusts a hand out to Shadow, who stares at him like he lost his mind, she looks at me, then shakily takes his hand, they shake and let go, "What's your name? Are you new here? Where are you from?" This kid kept rambling on and on asking Shadow questions.

The last question he asked made me clench my jaw and fists:

"Do you have a boyfriend? And would you like one?"

Little punk is lucky I don't hit kids, never dreamed of hitting one (until now), or he would be to the moon or Pluto, and he's very lucky I don't hit people with glasses or his glasses would be shoved in his nose! Without being folded!

Shadow goes to speak but she couldn't find the words, she looks at me then drags me along with the others following, "See ya!" Kyle calls, Shadow has a tight hold on my servo, she finds a table in the back of the room, then awhile later parents and their kids come in, "I can't believe it, we get to stay all day with you this week," Chromia says kissing Shadow on the top of her helm, "Plenty of boys to chase," Jazz teases, "I don't want a boyfriend! I want to go home! I want to be Oppi's girl for the rest of my days!" Shadow whimpers in my arms, "It's alright sweet spark, Oppi is right here, he won't let those dirty boys near ya," I whisper gently.

The teacher walks in and introduces herself.

"Hello parents and students, I am Ms. Hershey, I would like to introduce a new student to our school, Ms. Hide? Would you please stand?" She looks at Shadow, over the summer Shadow got her last name changed to Hide like my holoforms last name. Her full name is Shadow Marie Hide.