Chapter 52

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)

After Last Day Of School (Sorry too lazy to write last day of school! Anyways nothing happened! It was like the beginning of the year!)

Shadow's POV

Walking around Autobot base was fun in my Bi-pedal mode as what Ratchet calls it. I stop hearing a grunt in pain, it sounded like Hide!

I ran as fast as I could towards him, once to where I heard the pained grunt I see I'm standing at his doorway, I see the door is cracked a little, I see Hide sitting on the floor leaning against his berth, I watch as Hide rubs the place over his spark with a pained grunt, "Ow" he mumbles rubbing the spot over his spark.

'The pain is slowly killing him! You need to bond with him now! Don't wait another second! Now!' Ratchet says panicked, I was so scared but I ran in anyways and climbed in Daddy's lap, "Hey sweet spark" he says with a smile trying to hide the pain but it was scrapping off his voice, "Daddy, I want to bond with you," I say truthfully making him stop, "Sweetie," Daddy says and trials making me point my digit at him, "Don't make me open your spark chamber myself!" I say in an angered tone, curse you Ratchet and your smartness!

Daddy looks at me shocked, "No," was all he needed to say before I plunged my digits into his chassis and opened his spark chamber forcefully, "Shadow! No!" Daddy says trying to squirm away, once his chamber was open, I gasp seeing his bright glowing blue spark, it looked like a blue sun, the sight took my vent away but gasping seeing it flickering in pain, 'Now open yours' Ratchet instructs and under a second my spark chamber opens, "Shadow!" Hide barks making me pause, "I said no!" He orders but I ignore him, throwing myself in his arms I gasped and clutched to his armor while I felt our sparks join.

He grunted in pain while our sparks bonded, I started to feel warm and fuzzy throughout my whole frame, I nuzzle my faceplates in his neck cables while he clutched to me. Daddy's faceplate was in my neck cables.

I gasped seeing memories.

I stared at the little femme while she started talking about how cool us Autobots were and how she admired us. She had black hair that went over her shoulder plating and Autobot blue optics. She looks like my holoform, which I managed to keep in tact.

I bit my bottom derma while I felt the pain grow.

"All of you leave! This is my fight!" Optimus shouts to me and Bumblebee but we don't listen, I was attacking LockDown like he had hurt Shadow, I had LockDown to the ground, while my knee joints held him down, I could feel his struggles through my knee joints thrusting my fists in his faceplates. I was seeing red, gasping I felt pain in my side but ignored it, my rage and adrenaline was making the pain ebb away, LockDown finally gets me off of him and slashes me across my tanks making me snarl.

"IRONHIDE!" Optimus and Bumblebee cry in horror and fear.

I clutch my wound, my damn rage and adrenaline was wearing off, I gasp feeling how much pain that was going through my frame, I look down at my servos only for almost barf seeing my own energon coating my servos. "IRONHIDE!" Cade yells while I fell to the ground LockDown towering over me, "Die just like your medic!" LockDown snarls putting his sword in the air, I close my optics and wait for the hit.