Chapter 45

Shadow's POV

My spark thrummed in my chassis while they all went silent, "What was that?" Sideswipe asks on the other side of the door.

"Who do you think it is you dumb aft?!" Ratchet growled making me slap my servos over my mouth, "Shadow!" Chromia yelps, DragonFly looks at me, "Wait....was that Ratchet?" She asks gently and softly, I nod slowly, "He probably attached his spark to your soul!" She says putting her servos on her hips, we are in the main room, Sunny and Sides both look at me intensely making me slightly uncomfortable.

'They're studying you, they don't know if they want to believe it's me or just think it's a figment of their imagination.' Ratchet states sounding so smart.

"Okay Kiddo, you're telling me Ratchet is in your helm?" Ironhide says tapping the top of my helm, I nod, "THIS IS AMAZING!" Ratchet shouts making me jump, 'What?' I ask gently.

'You can switch back to a human whenever you want! Just because of your half-human and now half Cybertronian!' Ratchet says overjoyed.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Ironhide asks kneeling.

"Ratchet said I could change back into human and Cybertronian whenever I wanted!" I chirp jumping up and hugging him tightly, I hear Ironhide wince slightly.

'The Pain...' Ratchet whispers, 'It's getting worse..' I didn't want Hide to hurt.

'Ratchet? When can I have a creator-creation bond with Ironhide?' I ask making Ratchet sigh, 'Well, I could check around but I don't know if I'll find anything.' He says I could almost see him rubbing his face with his hands.

Ironhide pulls me back and stands setting me on his hip, "Come on let's get you some Energon," DragonFly says stroking my helm, "Your Energon levels are low," I smile and lay my helm on Ironhide's chest, a low soft chuckle rumbles through his chest making me giggle cause it tickled through me.

Soon we are sitting in the large rec room they have in their small base that they made a little ways from the house, it's like a HUGE TALL base. "Okay dear," DragonFly says while she walks up with a small glowing blue liquid in a bottle, "Time to drink up~" she sings, I squeak and try to run but Hide grabs me, "Come on Shadow it's good for you, it makes you big and strong," Chromia states sounding sweet, DragonFly hands me the bottle, I sniffle it and then scrunch my face in confusion, it smelt like apple juice, "What's wrong?" Ironhide asks gently, "Need help?" Chromia asks, I shrug and give it to Ironhide, who smirks down at me.

Ironhide's POV

I am now the happiest mech on this crummy world, my sparkling is back in my arms, literally and mentally, she hands me the bottle, the Energon was warm in the bottle, I made a mental note to thank DragonFly for warm Energon. Warm Energon was like warm milk it made little kids sleep like a rock.

I cradle Shadow in my arms and I put the bottle opening in her mouth, the bottle is shaped like a sippy cup for little kids, but Sparklings couldn't handle the large openings on the Energon cubes for adult mechs and femmes.

Shadow started to drink her Energon slowly and testing, I had to make sure she wasn't drinking too fast, "Ep, Ep, no, not so fast," I whisper to her when she starts drinking fast, "There you go sweetie," Chromia whispers when Shadow is drinking her Energon slowly, Chromia loves Sparklings and human kids she thinks they are just adorable.

Shadow starts slipping into recharge slowly, we all look at her with awe and gentleness, "Come on let's continue to work, we have things to do, Ironhide take Shadow to your room and put her into her crib," DragonFly whispers softly, we all acknowledged her order, I got up slowly still rocking my sparkling in my arms when she whimpers still sipping her Energon, I felt like a happy Oppi, it felt like Chromia was just sparked and had Shadow, my spark felt as if it would explode into a million pieces any second of happiness.

Once to my berth-room I walk in and sit down on a chair that is in there and continued to rock Shadow, she was so small and tiny! She looked so much like me and Chromia, I couldn't help but awe when Shadow nuzzled closer to me when her bottle was done, I wanted to leak my coolant (tears) of happiness. Here I was holding my sparkling in my arms, I felt like I could take on the world by myself, nothing would take me down not even the strongest mech or femme could take me down, I felt like I was functioning on happiness.

I kiss her helm gently making her smile in her recharge, Chromia was right she does have my smile, I set the bottle to the side and cradle my little sweet spark.

"I love you my little sweet spark"

Moments Later

Shadow's POV

The next time when I woke up I was cuddled to black chest- 'They are called chassis' Ratchet corrects, I was cuddled to black chassis, I heard the deep familiar thrum of a spark, I look up and see Ironhide sleeping while I laid on his chassis, he was in a lazy position and had a lazy look on his face, I squeaked when Hide turned on his side taking me with him, I giggled when Hide fell off the berth and on to the floor Ratchet smiled mentally, Ironhide sat up and got back on the berth, he laid down and wrapped his arms tightly around me embracing me in his warmth. While I cuddled close to his chassis for more warmth. I had something I wanted to tell Ironhide. I said in a sweet, soft, smooth, voice:

"I love you, daddy"

A soft yet tough voice of Ironhide whispers:

"I love you too sweet spark"