Chapter 44

1 Week Later

Sideswipe's POV

It's been a week since we've recovered the young sparkling, who is now currently being held by Sunny, I tell ya Sunny loves that little femme, so does Chromia and Ironhide, but they didn't come in here as often as Sunny does, he spends most of his free time in here with her holding her, playing chase with her, telling stories to her, whispering soothing things when she was sad. Sunny would probably kill for her. Anyways I and Sunny are with the sparkling watching while DragonFly took samples of the sparklings Energon, the sparkling would squirm and whimper while DragonFly withdrew her Energon.

We hadn't given the sparkling a name since DragonFly said it would be too weird if we gave her a name and found out the sparkling already had a name. If you ask me it would be pretty awkward.

DragonFly finally leaves with her samples, Sunny holds the sparkling close to his chassis while he sat down on the chair that was in the room, "Hush little sparkling," he whispers soothingly rubbing the femmes back struts whispering how cute she was. This femme is a sucker for attention, the other day when all of us were in here talking ignoring the sparkling, she started whirling and clicking talking her sparkling language trying to get our attention, but we didn't listen, then she kicked me right square in the knee joint I tell you that hurt like a glitch! She almost got a free trip across the room only because of my reflexes.

Soon the sparkling is in recharge on Sunny, my twin stroking her helm with care and gentleness, "Look at you sweetie, so tiny and cute, so innocent," he whispers then plants a gentle kiss on her helm his lips stay there for two seconds before he pulls back.

The femme smiles and snuggles closer to Sunny, then Ironhide and Chromia walk-in servo-in-servo, then the other walk-in along with DragonFly, who takes the sparkling from Sunny, the sparkling whimpers for Sunny, DragonFly stands in front of us all with the sparkling on her hip. We all get situated and wait for DragonFly to speak.

"Ever since we have recovered this sparkling," she starts, "I have noticed the similar things the sparkling has in common with Ironhide as Shadow did." DragonFly finishes making Ironhide growl lowly at her mentioning Shadow.

"For example," DragonFly starts, "Her scar over her optic ridge," she trails her digit down the scar on her right optic, "Her armor," she then motions to the built armor like Ironhide, "Her blue optics," DragonFly goes on and on about how this sparkling could be Shadow, but the others aren't buying it.

Crosshairs stand to his peds, "That thing is an imposter! Shadow is gone!" I and Sunny hear agreements coming from the others, "Anyways the flesh-bag is a flesh-bag!" Hound growls, Ironhide growls at him then the two start to fight, "ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" Chromia yells making everyone shut up, Ironhide and Hound are both pulled off of one another.

"We'll have to find out what to do with the sparkling, but for now we put it in a stasis pod and lock it up until we figure out what to do with it," Chromia explains.

Shadow's POV

After Ratchet gave me a quick brief of a stasis pod I flipped. I jumped down from DragonFly's hip and ran out of the room, "GET HER!" Arcee yells from way behind me, I find a large vent big enough for me to fit in and hide, I pop open the vent and crawl inside once inside and situated I closed the vent back up, I freeze when the others run by yelling "Sparkling!"

Once they all pass me I crawl out slowly and quietly, once to my peds I am grabbed from behind, "Got ya," Sunny whispers holding me close to him, "I won't let them put you in a stasis pod, you're too little for those, they'll kill you," He whispers then he wheels down the hall.

After awhile of wheeling down the hall he comes to a stop in front of a door he types in the code quickly and swiftly then the door slides open and Sunny wheels in, he sets me down on a berth or a bed is what they call it, he kneels in front of me, "I know it's you Shadow, don't be afraid to talk," he whispers looking me in the eyes.

"But I'm scared!" I whimper hugging him around his neck, he hugs me back holding me not too tightly so he wouldn't squeeze me to death. "I know sweet spark, I won't let them hurt you, I am sorry for threatening you Squishy," he whispers soothingly, he sits down with me on the berth, "SunStreaker! We know you have the sparkling! So give her to us!" I hear Arcee order, Sunny leans against the door with his arms crossed, "No!" He growls, "You will NOT hurt Shadow!" They go to say something but a crazy mech in my head cuts them off.....

"Hey, you can't forget me!"

Ratchet, I hate you right now...

'I know my dear sparkling...I know....'