Chapter 34

A/N: Shadow's outfit

The Next Day

Sideswipe's POV

Don't ever piss Shadow off!

That little girl would start screaming at you and possibly your twin, then glare at you for the rest of the day...

Me and Sunny are getting the silent treatment from Shadow, she and her carrier are having a glare down, Shadow has that "I wish you were really dead" look in her optics, her carrier had the "I wish I never had you" look, it was awkward silence between all of us, we were all gathered around, I see Arcee waving at me, I wave at her, then I feel something get flung at my chassis, I see Shadow glaring at me, she gives Arcee a...possessive look?

Was Shadow really getting possessive over me and Sunny? Or was she getting jealous-? Nope it's possessiveness, Shadow pointed two fingers to where they were a V and pointed them at her optics then at Arcee. Then secretly flung a rock at Arcee's helm.. Primus she's mean...

::Definitely possessiveness but hey I like when femmes are possessive, they've got to put other femmes in their place somehow::. Sunny grunts.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll be back," Shadow's carrier says politely, "Hey you, yeah I'm talking to you, make yourself useful and get dressed," Shadow's carrier snaps looking at Shadow, who glares at her, "Make your self useful and stop faking your death, when you want to get out of a situation" Shadow fires back...

Shadow's carrier? Do you need me to get DragonFly for that burn?

I feel Sunny's dark amusement come through me through his side, he found this amusing... I won't lie this is pretty hilarious..

"Shadow! Diana! I swear to god, if you both don't have nothing nice to say to one another then don't say anything to one another!" Terry snaps rubbing her temples.

"The words I've been wanting to hear!" Shadow snaps and stomps inside with her bag, Terry growls at both of them, "I am so sorry about their attitudes," Terry apologizes, "Why are you apologizing? This is hilarious!" I chuckle, "I have to agree with you there," Terry says getting some agreements from the others, then we hear yelling from inside of the house.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW USELESS YOU ARE?! I HATE YOUR GUTS AND I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" I hear Shadow snap.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD INSTEAD OF YOUR FATHER!! I WISH WE WOULD HAVE PUT ON PROTECTION BEFORE WE HAD SEX! OH YES I SAID SEX! HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING ASK ME ABOUT SEX! IT WAS THE WORST WHEN YOU CAME OUT 9 MONTHS LATER!!!" We hear Diana yell.

Snap...

We all tense hearing crashing and banging, "OH YES THAT IS SMART!! HIT ME YOU HOOKER!! SEE WHAT IRONHIDE DOES! HE'LL FRAG YOUR STUFF UP!" Shadow screams, I hear glass shattering, then Diana walks out, with her bags, she stops and hands Ironhide a paper, "She's fucking yours! Keep her the hell away from me!" She snaps and then starts dialing a number.

Shadow runs out of the house, "BYE HAVE FUN FAKING YOUR DEATH YOU HOOKER!! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR 7 KIDS HOOKER!! MY LAME EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER IS A BIG FAT HOOKER!" Shadow screams while Diana gets in a cab.

Shadow smirks to herself, "She's gonna go home and whine to her children about how pathetic she feels, pit she is pathetic!" Shadow snaps.

Shadow smiles and walks over to Ironhide and looks at the paper, her eyes comb over the paper, "Anyone got a pen?" She asks looking over the paper, I grab the pen from Jazz's Holoform, "Hey!" Jazz yelps, I give the pen to Shadow, "Ironhide, Chromia get in your holoforms please?" She says but in a begging tone, they both do as she says, "Sign here, here and here," Shadow says pointing at the paper, "Reading~" Chromia sings, after awhile of reading the paper Chromia gasps.

"What are they?" Terry asks.

Chromia looks at Shadow who is waiting patiently for both of then to sign...

"Adoption Papers"