Chapter 33

A/N: That's Shadow's Mum!

::Twin Bond or Spark Mate bond::.

3rd Person POV

Shadow was a bundle of nerves, she kept reminding herself to keep calm, Ironhide looked as if he were to cry like a baby or sparkling in his case, the Autobots all activated their Holoforms, Sideswipe and SunStreaker's bond was filled with nervousness and sadness all because of Shadow, they loved her. This is what SunStreaker feared the most about the human femme, he was secretly praying to Primus that he wouldn't let the carrier take the femme away from him and Sideswipe.

Shadow's POV

My hands, legs and arms shake with nervousness, then I see her, she is smiling happily, her brown hair hanging down over her shoulders, her one in a million smile, her laugh, her voice, she was here...

She is sitting on the porch swing of Tom and Terry's home drinking iced tea out of a mason jar, I had my things, my bag was slumped over my shoulder, I see Ironhide's eyes clench holding back tears....Ironhide was crying over me....

It all made since now! If my mother didn't want me I would go to Tom and Terry! And if they didn't want me I would go to the...state... Then an adoption home...but that was if Tom and Terry didn't want give me to someone else...

My eyes widened, my heart raced with fear, then my mother saw me, she set her tea on the ground beside her feet, I put my bag beside my feet, she walked down the stairs of their porch and looked at me, her brown eyes combed over my face, which had a scar over my eye kind of like Hide's, his was on the left while mine was on the right.

She opens her mouth and closes it, "Where were you when I needed you?" Was all that came out of my mouth, "Honey, I-" she says but I cut her off, "How could you?" I say so close to crying, "I was doing it to protect you, I knew you didn't want to hear us fighting! I knew you would cut yourself in the bathroom! I'm not blind!" She snaps tears streaming down her face, "That was because I knew you and Devin didn't want me!" I snap my tears also streaming down my face.

"That is your father! Respect him!" She snaps, Terry stands but I motion her to sit.

"Devin," I spit my tears gone, "Was no father! He was not a father!"

Her mouth opens, "I have scars to prove how "awesome" of a father he was!" I snap doing bunny ears over awesome, her mouth closes, "What do you mean?!" She snaps, "Devin loved you! He would never hurt you!" She says in a softer tone, "Your blind! I'm done! Your not my mother! Your an imposter! A fake! A phony! A big fat lame phony! My mother died! I saw her body in the casket! She is DEAD!! SHE IS GONE!! I don't ever want to see her or talk to her again! After the pit she put me through! After the tears she put me through! I hate her!" I snap, I grab my bags and walk to Ironhide's vehicle and I try to open the door but it's locked, I pull on the handle.

"Ironhide! Unlock the door!" I order, "Now!" "Your not going to give me a chance?" She asks walking over to Ironhide, she leans up against him, "Get off of him," I order, "Ironhide open the door!" I tug on the handle, "Kiddo no," he says taking my hand off the handle, I turn to my "mother" "I will never give you a chance! You blew your chance when you faked your death!" I snap glaring into her eyes.

"It was for the best, honey, I only want what's best for you," she says softly.

I scoff, "Well your choice was wrong! He beat me! He would leave me at bars and go home with another girl! Once you were "dead" he didn't mourn! Oh no, he had a "Diana is dead party!" While I stayed in my room crying! He gave me no comfort! He gave me nothing! Except bruises, scars and a pit spawned life!" I snap, I clench my jaw holding the tears back, it was out..