Chapter 30

A/N: Shadow's Outfit

The Next Day

Shadow's POV

When I woke up laying in a bed, blankets over me, my shoes are off along with my socks, two figures are curled up to me, their arms wrapped around me while my head rests on a familiar chest, I slowly peak up and see.... I hold back a squeal or a scream seeing SunStreaker, he's sleeping, his face straight, I feel my cheeks start to warm up, my heart flutters with a feeling I've never had around a boy.

I stare off into his peaceful adorable face, I sigh dreamily, then I cup his face in my hands, he stirs in his sleep but continues sleeping, I lean in slowly and peck his lips, I pull back my cheeks are really really really warm, his lips were soft and warm, my heart racing, I hear a groan in annoyance behind me, I let go of SunStreaker's face and turn I see Sideswipe sleeping, I cup his face and lean up slowly, I peck his lips also, I pull back his lips were also warm and soft, I smile seeing a smile crawl on his lips. I lay back down in between the sleeping twins, my face feels like it would set fire in any second, my heart feels like it would run out of my chest.

I sigh happily while the twins snuggled closer to me, I pecked the twins on the lips and I liked it, I hope Ironhide doesn't kill them if he ever found out...

I chuckle while the twins wrapped me in their arms tighter. I snuggle into the closest twins chest, which is Sideswipe, I go to close my eyes but the twins wake up making their morning groans, they both sit up stretching, Sideswipe and SunStreaker both look back at me, which I was faking to be sleeping, I felt both of them lay down gently and quietly, I felt a warm finger move a piece of hair out of my face.

"She's so cute Sunny," Sideswipe whispers.

"I will have to agree with you there, Sideswipe," SunStreaker whispers.

I feel arms wrap around me, "Look at her, recharging without a care in the word, not having to worry about anything, having the perfect life," Sideswipe whispers.

"From what she told me she did not have a perfect life," SunStreaker whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she told me that her sire beat her after her carrier "died", you heard her even say that everyone she loved is gone,"

"Come on Sunny, we both know she loves us, Ironhide, Jazz, Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Optimus, Hound and Drift, Chromia and DragonFly, she loves us all," Sideswipe cooed I feel a finger touch my cheek gently, "No wonder why you call her Squishy," Sideswipe chuckles, "I didn't want to call her Flesh-Bag, she's too adorable for that" SunStreaker grunts, did he just call me adorable?! I mentally squeal but turn and nuzzle into one of the twins' chest, "Aww Sunny, she likes you," Sideswipe says in a baby tone.

"Oh shut up!" SunStreaker snaps, but I hear the playfulness in his tone, I open my eyes slowly, "Well good morning Squishy," SunStreaker says I could hear the happiness in his tone, "Sleep well?" I nod.

At McDonalds

"I want some pancakes, a medium orange juice, and a hash brown," I say softly to the lady, she taps on the computer a few times, Ironhide's hands are on my shoulders while he looks at the menu that was above the cashiers head, "Is that all?" She asks, "No, Ah would like a double quarter pounder, large fries and large Dr. Pepper, and Ah would like a 20 piece chicken nugget, with barbecue sauce," Jazz says smiling, "You feeding the whole army or just yourself?" Crosshairs asks, "Oh it's just for me," Jazz says with a shrug.

"Cough, cough, Piggy," Sideswipe says smirking.

"Oh shut up! I'll share with Cris!" He snaps.

Cris? Who is Cris?

I scrunch my face in confusion, Sideswipe looks down at me and I look at him, "You look tired," Chromia says picking me up and placing me on her hip, I lie my head down on her shoulder while she held me with her motherly hold, "Your total 29.84" the lady says looking at us, while Ironhide pulls his money out the cashier looks at me, "You've got a cute daughter, how old is she?" She asks smiling at me, Ironhide looks at her, "She's six," Chromia answers moving a piece of hair out of my face, "She looks like him," the cashier says motioning to Ironhide, "Oh he's my husband," Chromia says smiling, "Well hon you look just like your dad," the cashier says handing Ironhide his change, "Your order will be ready, when we call 252 then that's your number," she says handing Ironhide a plastic card that had 252 printed in bold.

We pick a table not near everyone else, Chromia sets me down in a chair between her and Hide, I lay on Hide who is leaning against the wall looking out the window, they all start telling funny jokes most of them I didn't get, Chromia would scowl Crosshairs when he said bad words.

I look at Chromia after awhile of hearing Crosshairs whispering jokes to Hound, Drift, Sideswipe and Jazz, "What's a hooker?" I ask, they all freeze and look at me, "What's a what?" Ironhide asks slowly, "What's a hooker?" I repeat, they all look at one another, Jazz smacks Crosshairs's arm, "Ow," Crosshairs growls looking at Jazz.

"Tell her!" He snaps.

"Tell her what?" Crosshairs growls.

"What's a hooker?" I ask again wanting to know what a hooker was.

"Don't you even think about it Crosshairs!" Ironhide snaps when Crosshairs' opens his mouth.

"What am I to tell her?" Crosshairs whispers.

"Squishy," SunStreaker starts making me look at him, "A hooker is the girls Sideswipe brings home with him," "Dammmmmmnnn!! SunStreaker I didn't know you had it in you!" Jazz says surprised, Sideswipe is pouting, "So I'm a hooker?" I ask, "NO!" They all yelp, "You all suck at this," Drift whispers, "Then you explain what's a hooker!" Jazz snaps.

"Please guys stop!" DragonFly, Ironhide and Chromia plead.

"Shadow, a hooker is a girl who gets paid to mate with mechs," Drift answers, "Mate? What's mate mean?" I ask curiously, "Reproduction, which means multiplying or making more," Drift explains, "Your father and mother had to mate to make you," all the Autobots mouths are wide open except Drift, he has a calm collected look on his face.

"Is Chromia a hooker?" I ask.

Chromia chokes on her drink, the others all have pale faces, "Oh. My. Primus." SunStreaker says, "What?! No I am not a hooker!" She snaps, "Ironhide, does not pay me to love him!" "But Drift said that-" I say but Ironhide cuts me off, "Sweet spark don't listen to Drift, here come sit on my lap," he says I scoot and sit down on his lap, he lets me lay back on his chest, "252" the cashier calls, "I'll be back," Chromia says after kissing my forehead and walking off.

"Wow, I can't believe this," Jazz whispers, Chromia comes back with the food, I reach for my things, Ironhide had longer arms than me, he hands me my food and we all start eating preparing for the long, boring journey to Texas...