3.

I finally got all of the boxes in the apartment with a little help from Ashton. Actually he did the most of the job. I just admired his biceps. I really hope he didn't notice.

"Is there anything else I can do to help you?" He asks after he placed the last box on the floor.

"Um..no. You have just carried almost all of my boxes and furniture. I get that you are exhausted"I say thankful.

"I want to make a good impression. People in the building are kind of annoyed with me for playing drums all the time".

"You play the drums?" I ask. He nods. "I'm used to it, my friend plays the drums. I play guitar" I tell him.

"Ha! Two of my friends play guitar and one play the bass. We're kind of a band." He smiles proud. I nod and laugh. "Well, I should probably get going. My friends are coming over. If you need anything just ask, I live in the apartment under yours. Oh, and my friends and I will cause a lot of noise, we're practicing" he explains.

"That is fine. And thank you for the help" I smile before he leaves. Now I have to unpack.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N

Ok sorry. This was really short. The next one will be extremely long, I think.

Join my weirdness by commenting and voting!