29.

Ashton has avoided me all week. And every time I look over to them Luke has been giving me looks of pity. Ashton hasn't told me what they were talking about yet and it's getting on my nerves. But at the same time it's better this way. To don't have so much going on in my life is great. Everything about what happened with Ashton is sad. But it's also nice to feel a little more free.

Without locking Kim bursts through my door. "Ashton is on his way. He has to confess something. I was never here." She says before se runs into my closet.

She was right. Thirty seconds later Ashton walks through the door. He didn't knock either.

"Tessa, I have to tell you something." He tells me.

"Oh, now you're talking to me? Ashton I don't want to listen. I made a huge mistake and you didn't forgive me. And I get that. I know we're over."

"No, Tessa. You don't get it. This may be the last time we speak together. I don't want this to end on a bad note. I came here to explain why I have avoided you the entire week. It's because it's easier for me to stay mad at you. It has been a long and hard week, but it's the best for both of us. Because now I can tell you without breaking down. Our band is moving. We're going the states." He explains. I have to rewind what he said, in my head. He's moving?

"Uhm, ok. Goodbye." I answer. It's easiest I can say. My heart hurts.

"Goodbye? Is that it?"

"What do you want me to say Ashton!? That I don't want you to leave? That you belong here with me? That I love you? Because I don't, and I'm not going to say it either. I'm sick of this. You have done nothing more than to make me happy again, and now you're just leaving my life like that. If goodbye isn't enough for you, I don't know what to say." Tears are slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"Tessa-"

"No. Bye. It has been fun knowing you Ashton Irwin." I say coldly and follow him to the door. He looks broken down at me with tears in his eyes.

"Bye Tessa." He says before he walks out of my apartment.

I slowly close the door and throw myself in my bed. This is the worst thing that has happened to me. I promise, I'm never getting hurt like this again.

-.-.-.-.-.-
A/n

Just an filler. Sorry.

Next chapter will be the last one. Sorry. I'm finish writing it, but I'm gonna wait a while before updating it.

Don't be a silent reader!