26.

"I want the same kind of relationship like you. You're just cute together. And you never fight. And you don't cheat on each other. It's so unfair." Maria whines.

We've been talking on the phone for two hours now. I actually want to hang up, but that would make her upset.

"Yeah, we've been together for a month now." I say kind of proud.

I didn't think it would last so long, I mean I'm really annoying.

"Mine and Austin's lasted for six months." She sighs.

That wasn't a real relationship. Both parties a lot and did....stuff.

"Yeah, but now you're with Jacob." I try to cheer her up.

"Yeah, well I'm not so into him. He's cute though. That's true."

"Maria, he slept in my apartment just to be there when you wake up. What do you mean you're not into him?" I ask a bit harsh.

"Tessa, Tessa, Tessa. You don't have to like every guy that's nice to you. I'm into trouble. Jacob is just too simple. He doesn't give anything back. Everybody knows that love-hate relationships last the longest. That's why me and Austin are lasting so long." She explains.

"But you're not together." I point out.

"Shut up. Well, I have to hang up. May just came. Bye."

"Bye." Then the line turns silent.

Finally! It's just so nice with silence once in a while.

Just when I reach my bed, drums and guitars is sounding from downstairs.

For the love of God! Why can't I get 1 minute with quietness.

I throw myself after my phone and dial Kim's number.

"Hello?" I hear.

"Hi! Are you home?" I ask her. If I'm guessing right, she's with Susan. They use to hang out every Tuesday. Just when the band practices.

"No, I'm with Susan. Why?" I was right.

"Is your key still in the plant outside your door?"

"Yeah.... But don't take all of my food. I don't have so much." She says.

"No, of course not. I just need a place to relax." I say before I hang up. She understands.

I walk to the building on the other side of the street and find the key that Kim hides in her plant outside her door.

Just when I unlock the door and walk in I spot Luke in her couch. He quickly turns his head to me.

"Erm, what are you doing here?" I ask shocked.

Luke is in Kim's couch, shirtless, watching one of her films.

"I could ask you the same question." He answers.

"No, seriously. What is going on here Luke? Kim is not here, and the band is practicing at Ashton's. Why on earth are you alone in her apartment when you live right under her?" I ask a but annoyed. I hate it when someone keeps secrets from me.

"I climbed in by her window. It's so much more peaceful in here. The apartment next to mine has five kids who scream all day. So Kim told me I could come here when I get sick of them. Plus, the band isn't practicing. Ashton, Calum and Michael are filming a video. We made a YouTube channel. You should check it out." He informs me and directs his sight to the TV again.

I just stare at him until he notices it.

"What are you looking at?" He asks annoyed.