18.

"As I see it Henry and Simon don't have partners?" The teacher asks out loud. I'm still not comfortable calling him by his first name.

I look behind at two guys that I haven't seen before. There is another guy too as I understand. He is just ill.

Both nod. "But you are tutoring someone?" He continues. Both nod again. "Alright. I will pair Henry with Kim. And Simon with Luke." He stops and thinks a for a bit.
"Ok, rewind. Tessa you are learning drums by Ashton. Kim you are learning rhythm guitar by Luke. Henry you are learning guitar by Michael. Simon you are learning the bass by Calum. Michael you are learning violin.." He stops again.
"No, Calum you are learning violin with Albert, who's not here. Michael, French horn, Simon. Ashton, ukulele, Kim. And Luke, piano with Tessa." He finally decides.

He points to Henry who raises his hand. "Who's teaching me the contrabass?" He asks with a very high voice. That can't be his voice.

"Ups, sorry.  Albert is teaching you contrabass." The tea....Lowell says.

After another short and fun class the bell rings. "Ok, everyone try to schedule time for this assignment. I hope you get something out of this. And I'll see you next week. I won't be here the next two days. Class dismissed." Everybody gatherers our things and walk out.

Ashton : Do you want to come down for a lesson tonight?

Me: Yeah, but isn't it a little early starting today?

Ashton : Me, Calum, Luke and Michael has this competition about who can finish tutoring first.

Ashton: It will probably be me or Luke who wins. The others won't move. Is it hard to convince Kim?

Me: okay, and yes. It has to be a special person for her to come.

Ashton: Ugh! Can you come down now? Just got a text from Luke saying that they are already playing.

Me: Okey. On my way.
That is the last thing I type before I walk downstairs.

I knock once on the door and Ashton quickly opens the door. "Sorry, I hope it's okay that you visit for a while." He apologises.

"No problem." I assure him.

"Okey, I regret this bet a bit. Doesn't Kim already know how to play guitar?" He lets me in and I walk to the living room.

"Yes, she already knows how to play rhythm guitar. She plays rhythm and I play the picking patterns." I explain

"You hopefully don't know how to play drums already?" He begs.

"I don't know how to play like the bass just the snare."

"That's a great starting point. What can you play on the snare?"

"I know the march they we use in the marching band." I chuckle.

"Ok, is it advanced?"

"No, I can show you how is goes if that's alright?" I ask softly. He motions to the drum set. I sit down and start to play.

"Ok, a little bit advanced. You have to learn the beat too. I'm guessing you can play the highert bass and snare beat. It's the easiest one."

Of course I know that one. My best friend plays the drums and I have tried it a lot.

"Hey! You did it. Can you play the highert double and normal on the others?" He asks again.

"No, that's where I struggle."

"It's not that hard. You just have to focus on playing double on the highert first. When you feel you don't have to think about it anymore and the hand goes by it self, you can focus on the bass and snare." He explains.

I nod and try to play it. With me being me I of course fail to play it. It's because he's here. I can literally smell him, and he smells nice. He literally distracts me.

"It's okay. Just try again." I do as he says but miss it again. Agh!

This would have been so much easier if he wouldn't have been here. The only thing I can think about is his muscles that shows because of his tank top and how he plays. He really 'hot' as Kim would have said. Kim? How is she doing?

My thoughts gets cut off by a light touch on my arms. I look up and Ashton stands leaning over me.

"What are you thinking about?" He frowns.

"How Kim is doing. She's not good with people." I lie. He shakes his head and chuckles.

"I think Kim is good with people." The sound of my heartbeat fills my ears as his hands finds there way to mine. What the fuck? What is he doing? I carefully move on the chair hoping he didn't notice.

"I'm just going to help you. Relax. Don't think I'm one of those guys. My thoughts aren't near that way. So just relax and let me help." Again I do as he says and relax. Something about him makes me safe. He makes me feel safe. I like that.

We played a lot and I think I managed at least something. We sat down and had an earned break. We talked and talked about everything weird in our lives until his phone rings. He sighs and answers it.

"Hello?... Yeah, she's doing great... Good for you.... No I really don't care about the bet. It's unfair because Kim can play guitar better than you... I'm sure she's better than you. Tessa is better than you on the drums, and probably guitar as well.... Aww, don't frown. I'll see you tomorrow... Yeah, bye." He finishes. After he put the phone away he turns to me again. "They're done playing." He informs me and sits down again.

I take that as my sign to leave. He's probably sick of me. I get up and he does too right away. "Did I say something wrong?" He asks.

"Oh, no no. I thought you wanted me to leave by now."

"No. I think it's really fun having you here. Of course you can leave if you want to but I would really have enjoyed it if you stayed a bit longer." He smiles. Agh!!! Dimples... That beautiful smile makes things difficult. Everything turns difficult.

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm probably very annoying." I chuckle.

"No.. I think it's cute."
What the fuck? Cute... He called me cute... Or did he call all my talking cute? This can't be more awkward. No hot guy has ever called me cute Ever! Of course I've had some boyfriends but I never liked them. I think I might like this blondie. Ok, focus Tessa. Ashton just called you cute. What am I supposed to answer. Don't say anything stupid!

"I wouldn't have used the word cute. I would've used ugly." I say quickly without even thinking over it.

"No. I mean it Tessa. You're cute and I like you. I would have loved to try a second date with you. If you want to." He smiles.

Ok, what the fuck? Is this some kind of joke? The most perfect guy asks me out on a date? I think my heart stopped for a moment. What should I answer? Think this through Tessa. If you say yes you will turn into the luckiest girl on this planet. But are you as good as him? What will people think. You would date someone that looks like a supermodel and you look like a trash bag. Why should I care what people think? It was he who asked me and if he doesn't want to go out anymore I know that I didn't miss the chance.

"Sure. When?"

"I thought tomorrow night. If you're not busy." He says.

"Uhm, no. It's a really rare time when I'm busy." I chuckle. "It sounds great."

"Awesome. I'll pick you up at 8. You don't have wear anything formal. I don't have a lot of money." He laughs. I join him in the laugh.

"Noted. I think I should leave anyways. Kim has tried to call me." I lie.

"Okey, I'll see you in class right?"

"Yes, of course. See you then." I say before I walk out of his door.
What a night!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You earned this long ass chapter.

I'm so sorry for all the fillers I've been posting. Please forgive all my sins.

YOU SHALL NOT BE A SILENT READER!!