10.

"Michael talked to the principal and she said I could start school next week." Kim, who is in my car on our way to her new home, cheers.

"You chose the music line?"

"Of course. I can't choose anything else. My life is made out of music." She tells me.

A while ago she wanted to be a vet, then a lawyer, then a teacher now she doesn't know. Kim is very confusing and depressed. That's something I like about her. She's different.

"Yeah, sure." I say sarcastically.

"It's true!" She points out.

"You're obsessed with social medias and shows"

"Phhhft. That's not as important as music." She says right before we park the car outside her building.

Michael stands ready on the stairs. He has like a trolley thing that he can put boxes on. When he finally looks up from the phone, he waves. Kim gets out of the car and puts a few boxes on the trolley thing. These last days has been just packing and stress. When I'm done helping her I can finally start to prepare for school.

After a thousand trips up to Kim we're finally done and I'm walking home. Ugh. It's seven. I've spent the whole day with helping Kim. Wait. It's seven!? Shit! I only have one hour before Ashton is here to pick me up.

I jump into the shower and wash off the sweat that came when lifting all those boxes. Then I blow dry my hair and straighten it. Great. It's fifteen minutes left. I want to look natural so I put on as little of makeup I can without looking horrible. And wear just normal clothes which is a sweater with open shoulders and a pair of jeans. 

Do I have everything?  Purse , phone, keys, wallet. Yes, I think so. The doorbell rings. I do a tiny run to the door and open it. My expectation was Ashton, but with my luck it wasn't. It was Kim.

"What the fuck Kim?" I ask annoyed.

"Are you going out?"

"Yes, leave." I say as I motion for her to back out of the door, but she doesn't.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just wondering. Do you have any food I could eat?" I groan and walk to open the fridge for her. I don't care what she takes.

The doorbell rings again. I throw my keys to her.

"Lock when you're done, afterwards you place the key under the doormat." I say before I walk to the door again. I hope it's not Patros, Susan or Maria that is standing there now. Luckily it's Ashton standing there. He's wearing jeans as well and a blink 182 t-shirt with a hooded jacket over.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes, just wait a few seconds." I say before I walk to the kitchen again.

"Don't take all the food but you can take some. And you have to borrow me your ukulele." She nods and walk to the door. Where is she going? She obviously forgot the key so I take it and follow her.

"Was that Kim?" Ashton asks when I close the door to the apartment.

"Eh, yeah. She needed food because she moved in today." He nods and we walk down to his car.

In the car we didn't talk that much. A little bit about our music taste and which bands and artists we like.

"Which movie are we watching?" He says as he parks the car.

I'm not sure which one myself. "I don't know. You can decide." I offer.

"Hmm, we can watch that dinosaur movie."

"What dinosaur movie?"

"Have you heard of Jurassic world?"he asks. I shake my head. "Well, then that's what we're going to watch." He laughs before he takes my hand and pulls me to the counter.
"Two tickets to Jurassic world please." Ashton pays and the lady gives us the tickets. We also get two popcorn and 3D glasses.

"I could have paid. At least for myself."

"No. If you did I would not look like a gentleman." He laughs. I laugh with him and we walk to the movie.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Boom! Another chapter that sucks... It's better than the others tho. They're finally on a date. I've waited so long to write this. Finally it's happening.

Please vote and comment.