20.

Drama, drama, drama. My life is just drama. Kim, Maria and now Patros. I thought he would be the one who don't cause drama.

"Joe said he liked me, but he couldn't date me because of his girlfriend. He said he wasn't ready to come out." Patros tells me, who again came without telling me before.

"Again? Hasn't Joe always been gay, but he dated Elsa?" I ask.

"Yeah, but Joe and Elsa has been together for like a thousand years."

"Patros, if you had found out you liked guys in year 6 you hadn't stopped there, you had-"

"Slept with Joe." He continues my sentence. 

"Eh no, but you would probably do it sometime. What I meant to say was you had probably tried with girls too." I say.

"Yeah, probably that too."

"Ehh, can you make your 'wife' help you with this problem?" I ask. I'm sick of drama and everything that has to do with it.

"Oh! How is she doing? Heard so many rumours about her lately. Is it true that she fought a girl over a boy?" He asks wanting news.

"No. She hasn't fought anyone. She has actually been nice and hasn't kicked or talked bad about anyone." I say kind of shocked.

"Oh, well well. Have you heard that Maria slept with Jakob? I think she did it to make Austin jealous." He is in a really gossipy mood today.

"Yes, it was my bad idea. It was really stupid and I regret it so much. Poor Austin. I feel bad for him." I say softly.

"Nope. He deserves it. Austin is a dick. He's a fucking racist, homophobic hoe!" Patros screams.

"Oh my god. Calm down. He's pretty bad, but that doesn't mean that we should do stuff like this. It makes us just as bad."

"No! You're not against gays or coloured people." He points out. That's true, but anyways nobody should get treated like that. I would have been mad if it had happen to me.

A loud bang comes from my door.
It should be Ashton.
I hurry towards the door and open it.
I was right.
Ashton stands in the hallway with a bouquet in his hands.

"Here." He hands me the flowers. "I thought I'd make this date more classy. We can go to the movies, for the memories. And I thought it would be cool because now we're actually dating." He grins.

"Thank you so much, and that sounds fun. You decide which movie, I'm happy anyways.... Just come inside. I'm just going to put these in water then we can leave." I say before I let him in. He walks in and stops in the kitchen.

"You're not bringing this are you?" He asks and points to Patros.

"'This' is a boy. And no, I don't want to join you on a date. You will probably like cuddle and stuff. Not that I would come anyways, because I wouldn't. Have fun. Oh, and Ashton, keep your hands over the hips and under the breasts." Patros says before I can answer.

Patros leaves my apartment and it suddenly turns quiet.

"He's Kim's friend." I say before putting the bouquet in a vase with water.

"Ready to leave?" He asks when I'm finally done with the flowers. I nod and pick up my purse.

----

"Are we watching another dinosaur movie?" I smile.

"Nope. Today we're watching one about birds."

"Hm, wouldn't surprise me." I giggle. "But seriously. Which movie?" I ask, this time serious.

"I thought about a romantic one, but I think you are better than me with picking romantic movies."