16.

My slumber awakens by my phone.

Agh. Who wants to talk now? It's like 3 am.

I throw myself after my phone, which I've been doing way to much lately, and answer it.

"Hello?" I mumble grumpily.

"Hey, it's Kim. A guy under me won't stop to play. Can I sleepover with you? I can't figure something else out. It's school tomorrow and I have to sleep." She begs. I get her. Ashton luckily stops in the nights, but it's annoying anyway.

"Sure, just some over."

"Thank you Tess. You're the best! Sorry for calling this late. I didn't intend it." She apologises before hanging up.

Ten minutes later loud banging is on my door. It must be Kim. I pull myself out of bed and toward the door.

"Hey." She smile when I open the door.

"You will sleep on the right of the bed and don't move." I command before I move back to the bed.

"You know I can sleep on the floor or something." She offers.

"Shut up. It's enough space. Just get in the bed and sleep. School starts in five hours."

She mumbles an okay and gets in the bed. Oh my god, why can't I just have a month of good sleep? It has been lots of stress these last couple of weeks. It will probably be a long time before I can get a good night of sleep. And with Ashton living downstairs. Ugh. I will just have to get used to it, I'm not moving again. Nope. My brother wanted to bet if I would actually manage to live on my own. Even my little sister ,who's 18, moved out before me. She loves with her boyfriend though. He's fine.

After a short while I hear soft snores coming from Kim. Maybe I should sleep, or at least try to. I have difficulties to sleep when I have been waken up. Well, that's me.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Omg. This is just a filler.

Vote for this story and comment what you think about it