28

"I kissed Luke." It rushes out of me.

Ashton's smile disappears but quickly comes back. He starts laughing too. "Is this a joke?" He chuckles.

"What's funny?" I ask a little frustrated. If this ain't more than a joke to him, I'll kill him.

"This is a big joke. You would never kiss Luke. I mean he's Luke. And you would never do something like that. I know you too well." He says seriously.

"Ashton, I really wish that what you're saying is true, but it's not. I really don't know what went over me. He was the one who leaned in. And I regret this so so much. And I don't deserve such a great person like you. And I-" I can't continue my sentence. Tears is running down my face.

Ashton lets out a defeated sigh and gets up from my bed. I look up to him. His eyes is red and he looks down to the ground. "Tessa, I really have no idea what to say to you right now. You-you're the last person I thought would do something like this." He says, the lump in his throat sounding.

"Ashton." I sob. He cuts me off.

"Just-just don't speak to me. I can't handle this right now." He rejects me and makes his way out the door.

I burry my head in my pillows which has a faint scent of Ashton. Maybe this is the last time I'll ever smell the sweet scent of Ashton Irwin.

--

"I'm sick of this Luke! What's the reason you do this to every girl?!" I hear Ashton scream to Luke through the floor. I sent Luke a text about what's happened and he went straight to Ashton. I have been sitting in my bed all day listening to Ashton scream and punch things.

"Ashton, I can explain." Luke tries.

"I don't want an explanation! I have figured it out myself! You're jealous of me actually having someone who likes me for me. And you wanted to destroy the one thing that matters to me!" Ashton shouts.

"Oh for gods sake! It was a little kiss! You have nothing to say! You kissed Kate!" Luke fires back.

"I did that for your own best. She was four years older than you! You were sixteen and she was twenty! But Tessa is just two years younger than me! You have fucking changed Luke!"

"What are you going to do then? Huh? Break up with Tessa just because of something that's my fault?" Luke asks.

"I should do that, but I can't! I can't live without her! I love her Luke! Do you understand that?" Ashton answers. A flood of guilt washes over me. I want to run down and tell him that I love him too. But I can't, because I messed this up.

"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry? And I didn't know that!" Luke sighs.

"Oh my god. What am I supposed to do?" Ashton complains sounding defeated.

"Uhm. Have you like broken up or something?" Luke asks a bit softer.

"No! Yes, I don't know! Why?"

"Maybe you should tell her it's over so you can go with us next week." I hear Luke say. What does he mean by that? Where are they going?

"Yeah I should, but at the same time I can't. Tessa is going to be devastated. Even more than now. And as said I can't live without her."

"You'll get over it. There's lots of fish in the sea." Luke tries to cheer him up. Hold on. Is Ashton leaving?

"Yeah, there probably is. But I should get out. Calum is waiting for me." Then a door slams and everything turns quiet. What's going on?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

I'm so freaking sorry. Don't hate me! I need the love I can get

Please vote and comment!