5.

"Hey, you alright?" Ashton asks as he finds his spot next to me.

"Yeah. Just a lot to do."

"What's up?"

"My friend, Kim, moves across the street on Sunday. It all went by so fast. I thought it would take a while. She wasn't sure if she was going to move at all." I explain.

"I get her. She's depending on you, like us. We move after each other." The guys sits down around us.

"Kim's different. She manages to be alone. She ran away and lived alone for two weeks. She came home without a scratch, just tears."

I remember those weeks. I looked back at her seat all the time. It was empty. People asked me where she was and I couldn't answer.

"Wait did you say Kim?" Michael asks. I nod. "As in Kimberly? Kimberly Veronica Hudson?"

"Yes! Do you know her?"

"She's my stepsister. And she didn't live alone. She ran to me." He tells me.

Is Michael Kim's stepbrother? I inspect Michael. They could actually have brother and sister. At least in behaviour.

"She never really told me she got a stepbrother."

"Well, she's a poo." He says annoyed but in a silly way.

" that's true." I laugh.

"When does this Kim arrive?" Luke asks.

"Sunday."

"Where is she going to live?" Calum asks.

"That building!" I say pointing to the building across the street.

"Which floor?" Michael asks.

"Same as me, the attic."

"Is she hot?" Luke suddenly asks. I start to laugh, while Michael hits him.

"Doesn't you have a girlfriend?" Calum says "I can get this one if she's hot." He continues.

"She actually looks a bit like Michael. She's got a piercing on the lip like Luke and in the eyebrow like Michael. She's a bit tanned, since she's Asian. And she's got black curly hair." I tell him.

"Sorry. I got uninterested when you said 'like Michael'." Calum laughs.

Michael hits him and starts to laugh. Suddenly the bell rings. "Pizza!" Michael shouts and storms to the door.

"If it's not another girl that Ashton hangs out with." Luke says. Another girl?

"Nope, pizza." Michael walks in with a large pizza box and puts it on the table. He gives me a slice and I carefully take it. I normally would have ate the whole thing, but I eat two pieces and just stay a bit hungry.

"Girls, they don't eat much." Luke comments when he sees that I only have eaten two whilst they have eaten five.

"It's time to practice." Ashton says.

He finds his spot behind the drum kit whilst the other ones finds their instruments. I find a comfortable spot and look directly to Ashton. He's the only one I find attractive. The tan one is quite handsome and the two others are cute. But Ashton is the best looking.

"We're playing a song we've wrote our selves. It's called she's kinda hot." Michael announces before he starts to play.

"My girlfriend's bitchin' 'cause I always sleep in
She's always screamin' when she's calling her friend
She's kinda hot though
Yeah, she's kinda hot though
(Just an itty bitty little bit hot)

My shrink is telling me I got crazy dreams
She's also saying I got low self-esteem
She's kinda hot though
Yeah, she's kinda hot though
(Just a little bit a little bit hot)

She put me on meds, she won't get out of my head
She's kinda hot though
(One, two, three, go!)

My friend left college 'cause it felt like a job
His mom and dad both think he's a slob
He's got a shot though (No, not really)
Yeah, he's got a shot though (No, no, not really)

When you've got bigger plans that no one else understands
You've got a shot though
(Oh my, that's a big plan you've got there)

They say we're losers and we're alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back's
But we're alright though
Yeah, we're alright though
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we're alright though
(Uno, dos, tres, cuatro)

Sometimes I'm feeling like I'm going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I'm alright though (We're alright though)
Yeah, we'll be alright though (We're alright though)
'Cause we're the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
And we're alright though
(One, two, three, four)

They say we're losers and we're alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back's
But we're alright though (We're alright though)
Yeah, we're alright though (We're alright though)
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we're alright though (We're gonna be OK)

Na na na na na na na na na na na
But we're alright though
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Yeah, we're alright though
Na na na na na na na na na na na
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we're alright though"

They finish the song and look towards me. I start to clap and smile. They start to laugh and bow. This is maybe the best thing I've heard. They are amazing, they should do something with it. They will never be allowed to hear me an Kim play. We suck. I think they are taking the Music line. So they would probably hear us. Well shit.

"Do you play any instruments?" Luke asks.

"Yes. I play the piano, guitar and cornet." I inform.

"Cornet" Michael giggles.

"What wrong with that?" I ask a little stern.

"No, nothing." He giggles again.

"Yes, obviously." I say. Luke joins Michaels laughing. "What?"

"No, it's just that you...blow" Luke giggles.

I hit my forehead, this is four giggling twelve year olds that just hit puberty. I look over to Ashton who tries to contain the laughter. In the end I give up and join the others in the fit of laughter.

"Yeah, I blow into a metal tube." I laugh. That only makes the guys laugh louder and harder. Even Ashton laughs. Is this going to be my first friends here?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
A/N

Told yah it's long.

Vote for me as a queen.