12.

Why can't I get a night of sleep?

Someone is banging on my door and I awake immediately.

God? What is that?

I drag myself toward the door and unlock it. Stumbling Maria rushes in. What? I catch her and put her on the bed. How did she know where I live? Tears are streaming down her face and the makeup is all over her face.

"Maria? Are you okay?" Even though I don't want to ask I have to support my nearest friends.

"No! Austin had his tongue down Sarah's throat! Oh my god how could he!?" Agh.. This is probably the seventh time Austin has kissed, made out with or had sex with someone else. Austin is Maria's boyfriend. They have broke up then gotten back together like a hundred times! Would think she was used to it.

"Oh, how awful." I say sarcastic.

"Yeah! He is supposed to be a supporting boyfriend. We are so over. He can't sleep with anybody or like swallow them. Just me!" She screams and throws herself in my lap. I pat her lightly on the back.

"Why don't you just break up? Like for real?" I suggest.

She looks at me again with anger in her eyes. "We are breaking up!" She yells.

"Yeah. But after two days you are going to get back together."

"Not this time! Now it's officially over. I don't want to have anything to do with that crap bag. He makes me sick." She cries.

I have never been in a situation with cheating so I don't know how to handle this. "Why don't you cheat on him?" I suggest. I know it's stupid but it was the only thing that popped in my head. I'm so tired. She stops crying and looks up at me.

"What?"

"If he is cheating on you and thinks it's an open relationship, why can't you do it too? I mean. Maybe he will feel your pain and says sorry, or breaks up with you."

She think about it a while and then she throws her arms around me. "That's a good plan, but with who?"

"John? He had a crush on you." She shakes her head. "Roger?"

"No, he's too small. Jack said he had a dick that's just 10 centre metres."

Alright... Jack are the pervert of the class.

"Wait, I meant that you were just going to kiss or make out with someone. Not those intimate stuff." I say sternly.

"Yeah, but this time Austin is going to hurt!" She says with an evil looking smirk.

"Ugh, okay. Oh! What about Ollie?" He was head over heel for Maria for a very long time. He even said he would have had sex with her out loud.

Maria gives me an ugly stare and says "Any other suggestions?"

I shake my head. "Or Jack would probably want to. But I would not have wanted to touch his dirty 'thing'" I say with disgust. That's when something hits me. "Jakob!" I shout. Jakob is the closest friend of Austin after Patros came out.

"Yes!" She shouts.

"He said he liked to bum, and that's all I need." She smirks.

"Great." I fake smile. Ugh. I use to let Kim handle this. Now I feel so guilty. This is a very bad idea.

I of course didn't get to sleep because of that horrible feeling, but Maria fell to sleep easily in my bed. I had to throw her out of the apartment this morning to get some sleep. But then I hear drumming and guitars playing under me.

I bang my foot in the floor hard. It stops and I carefully get to bed again. Then my phone beeps.

"Aaaaaaaagh!!!"I scream and throw myself toward the phone. There is a message from: My lover❤️.
Fuck, Kim has been on my phone. I change it back to Ashton and look at the phone.

Ashton: Did we wake you up?

Me: No, I haven't slept the whole night.

Ashton: Oh, Why not?

"Nothing you should worry about." I say to myself.

Me: Because I helped a friend with cheating, and then I got that horrible feeling and now I'm in bed talking to you when my eyes should really be closed.

Ashton:Ok, good night 😊

I chuckle and put away the phone. Finally I can sleep after a long night.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/n

It's like the hottest day this year and I'm sitting inside watching YouTube... #life!

Vote :3 and comment :)