6.

I went back upstairs a little too late. All I remember before I went to bed was that the sun was rising. That is about 4-5 in the morning. They sure were funny guys. Michael and Kim has the same type of humour. They are both goofy and pervs. The only thing I regret is that I never really talk to Ashton. I started to like that guy.

I awaken from my slumber by the stupid phone ringing. I tiredly pick it up and answer it without opening my eyes. I didn't check the caller ID but it's probably Kim.

"Hello" I mumble sleepy.

"Hey, hey!" Mom chirps. The one who left me.

"What is it?" I ask annoyed.

"How was the first night?"

"Fine" did she call me and fucking wake me up for no reason?

"That's great! Eh, dad's coming in a few minutes with your car." She tells me.

"Fine" I say.

"Ok, have a nice day."

"Thanks." Then I hang up.

Ugh, why so early. It's noon. It's noon!? I have a lot to do. I have to go to shop food, kitchen items, plates, cups, a little decor, something to hang on the wall and maybe some books. I finally got a bigger bookshelf so I can buy more books.

Knocks is coming from the door and I hurry towards it. I haven't put on any pants yet, just pyjama pants and a t-shirt. Oh well, it's just dad.

I unlock the door and open it. To my surprise it's not dad.

"Hi" Ashton greets.

"Uhm hi" I answer. He stretches out his arm. He holds a jacket that looks a lot like mine.

"I think you forgot this." He smiles. I smile and take the jacket.

"Thank you."

"No problem. You're going to Kim today?" He asks. When did he get interested in Kim.

"Mhm... Why?" "I can drive you since I didn't see a car yesterday. I'm anyways going to drive Michael, so what do you say?" He asks hoping for a yes.

"Sure, but I get my car later today. When is Michael showing up?" Did Kim think that we would meet today?

"We're leaving at 2. Kim told Michael he was going to meet you, so you have to pretend that you don't know him." He says.

"Sure." I accept.

"And, nice pants." He smiles. I look down and realise that I am wearing my pyjama pants.

"Right? Latest fashion." I joke.

"Haha, yeah. We'll meet later. Bye." He says before he crashes into my dad on the way out. I cover my mouth so I don't laugh. "Hello" Ashton greets and sneaks around him.

Dad gives him an ugly stare when he moves past him. "Don't hang out with guys that wear leather jackets." He commands.

"I use it myself." I say lifting the jacket in my hands.

"Well then," he gives me the keys to my car.

"Thanks dad" I wrap my hands around him, he kisses the top of my head.

"Hmhm, how was your the first night? How does it look inside?" He pulls away and walks inside. Did he just invite himself in? "Wow, it looks great here! You did a good job yesterday." He compliments.

"Yeah, I got help from that boy you just met."

"So good. So, what did you do last night?" He asks.

"I hung out with with a few new friends" I inform. He nods and keeps observing the room. He never cared about who I hung out with, that's moms job.

"Are you not going to set the cornet up?" He looks towards my instrument corner. There is a guitar, a piano and a ukulele but no cornet.

"No not yet. It is in one of the boxes." I point to a bunch of boxes in the kitchen.

"Ok, as long as you never forget to play."

"Of course not dad."

"Well, I should leave. We will talk later. Call if something happens." He says and kisses the top of my head again.

"Yeah yeah. Bye. Thanks again."

"No problem. Bye" then he walks out of the doors I close it after him and walk towards the boxes. How on earth will I find it in these?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Long time since I updated now.
I'm kinda busy sooooo..... Yeah.

Vote and comment!