25

I'm walking in Sydney whilst Kim is talking with her mom in the hospital. She looked horrible. She hasn't eaten in several days and he hasn't slept that much either. I feel so sorry for her.

It's a while since I last walked around town. I have been to the cinema and a lot of cafés with Ashton, but I haven't shopped in months.

I walk into the music store, as I always do when I'm shopping, and I spot a familiar face with the guitars. Yeah. Matt.

"Tessa?" He ask when he spots me. I quickly turn and make my way toward the exit. "Tessa! Stop!" He catches up with me and grabs a hold of my arm.

I slowly turn around and meet his face. Its different. His nose is more crooked and he has a scar going through his eyebrow. A beard has started growing and his hair has curled a bit on the ends. I have to admit, he has gotten better looking.

"What do you want Matt?" I ask annoyed.

"Hi to you too." He smiles. I roll my eyes and continue with my walking. "Ok, wait. I just want to talk. You know, catch up."

"We have nothing to talk about and you have nothing to do in my life." I warn him. I storm out of the store and run to my car.

Who does he think he is? He's just going to try to march into my life again after what he did. He made a scar in my life.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick it up and spot Kim's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hi, where are you? You were supposed to come and get me half an hour ago." She says sounding annoyed.

I look at the time which shows 6:30.

"Shit! Sorry. I'm on my way. Be there in five." I hang up and throw my phone into the passenger seat.

When I start the car my phone rings again. I pick it up and spot Kim's name again.

"I said I'll be there soon. Just wait." I say.

"Don't hang up!" She says just before I hit the red button. "You don't need to get me." She says quickly.

"Ehm, why not? How are you getting home?"

"Luke drove past and offered me a ride. You can just go home." She explains.

"Oh, uhm.... Yeah. I'll just go home then." I repeat.

"Yeah, I just said that." She chuckles.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." She says before the other line goes silent.

Why is it that Luke always shows up when Kim has problems? Even with small problems, like being a little late. There's something weird going on between them.

-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

I just filled this in so you can get a sent of the drama who's coming up. Yes, Matt's back in her life.

I need followers, so follow me if you want to. Don't forget to vote and comment.