30

I look out my window and see Calum help Ashton with getting his drum kit inside the moving truck outside. Not a single tear escapes my eyes. Even though a there should be. I look over to Kim's building. She's standing there looking at them.

I grab my shoes and put them on. I can't just sit here thinking that Ashton hasn't noticed me. He has. I get into the elevator. The quiet elevator music is calming. Just when it reaches the bottom, Ashton stands there.

"Tessa." He says kind shocked. Oh, fuck it. I have to talk to him. He can't leave my life when we're not friends.

I make space for him and tell him to get into the elevator, just using my hands. He sneaks in beside me and pushes his floor.

"I was wrong. I don't want you to leave. You belong here with me. And I love you." I rush out.

"You couldn't hold it in, huh?." He smirks. I shake my head awkwardly. He opens his arms so I can dive safe into them. But  that's not what I want.

I press my lips hard into his. He gets a little shocked but after a second he kisses back. The doors on the elevator suddenly opens and an elderly couple sees us standing there, kissing.

When we notice we quickly break apart, but he doesn't let go of me. He softly holds my hand. A little smile starts to appear on my face. I look up to Ashton, who looks down at me. He has a huge grin plastered on his face. The doors open again and it's our turn to go out. We find his apartment. It's empty. Three boxes on the floor, the rest empty.

Ashton walks to the boxes and balances two on each other. "Can you help me with the last one?" He ask as he lifts the two boxes. I find myself staring at his arms that flexes through his shirt that's has cuts in it.

"Uhm, yes." I nod and pick up the last box. It was quite light, so nothing flexes with me. Sadly.

Because it takes so much time waiting for the elevator we take the stairs. Calum stands outside, now talking to Kim. Luke stands a little further away and glares at Calum. I think he's jealous. Every head turns when we walk out of the building together.

"Damn. Didn't think I'd see that again." Kim chuckles. I hear Calum quietly laughs beside her.

"Can we get these boxes in the car?" Ashton asks. Calum opens the trunk. He shows us where to put them and we do as he say.

"Okay, everyone in the car!" Calum shouts after we're done. Ashton pulls me toward the building so we're not standing with the others.

"I don't know if I can handle a long distance relationship." He mumbles.

"You're not going to have to either. Of course I want you to stay, but if that's preventing you from making your dream come true. I can't make you stay." I tell him looking deep into his eyes

"You're my dream." He smiles. I lightly push his shoulder and smile.

"Seriously. You're going to leave and you're going to have fun. And one day you'll meet your princess. Just think of as an old fling. But know that I will always love you." I say trying to cheer him up.

"I will always love you more." He softly kisses my forehead. Then my cheek, and the other cheek. Ending on my lips. The car behind us honks, making us break apart. He gives me another short peck on the lips before he walks to the car.

Kim walks up to me and puts her arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on her shoulder and wave to the guys driving away. They're going to a place where they will succeed. That's not here. But I will always be here for him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Awwww! Cuties! Well the book is generally over but I will update a sequel sooner or later.

I really hope you liked the book! I've been working hard with it. I've got a lot of help from RaisaRodal. So thank you to her.

Please vote and comment! Thanks to all that have voted and commented trough the chapters. It's been really nice. It have also helped me writing the book, cause I actually thought for a while to stop writing it since I thought I turned out bad, but here I am. Finished!

-Ruth