22.

Ashton's bed smells manly and sweet at the same time. His pillows is a lot bigger than mine. I have to ask him where he bought them.

What am I thinking of? Ashton's pillows? I must be insane. There is no other explanation.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep in the same bed as you? I mean, we're not even a couple."

The smile on my face vanishes. What? We're not a couple? What have we been doing then? The kiss or kisses, the dates? I knew it. I'm just a project or something. What the fuck am I doing in his bed then?

I slowly get up from the bed and pick up the clothes I brought. When I'm heading for the door he stops me.

"Where are you going?" He asks a bit shocked. I had obviously not noticed earlier that he was shirtless.

"I can't be here." I say without meeting his gaze. If I do so I'll probably stare at his toned torso.

"Why not?"

"I can't stay the night with a boy I don't trust. I thought I could but I was wrong." I try to wiggle out of his grip on my wrist, but it's too tight. He easily grabs my other hand too.

"What do you mean? Did you think we were a couple?" He asks a bit confused.

"You sure made it look like it." I point out.

"Oh, I'm.. Sorry." He lets go and scratches his neck.

"No, I get it. It's not the first time a boy said he didn't like me that way. I'm not perfect. I know, so it's fine." I tell him before I walk out of his bedroom door.

How could I have been so stupid? I mean, it's not his fault I'm not good enough for anyone. Earlier I have heard awful stuff from boyfriends I have had. I'm not perfect. I have to lose weight. I'm weak and very easy to scare. This is not something new. But for some kind of reason I thought Ashton was different.

"Tessa wait!" Ashton runs right after me. "I didn't mean it like that. I thought you weren't ready for a relationship. Specially with me. I've heard things like that myself, you're not alone Tessa." He continues.

"What is your point Ashton?" I ask a little frustrated. I just want to go to Kim and cry.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know what I was saying, ok? My point is that I want to make it official. You make me happy Tessa. I enjoy being with you. I've waited so long to ask you. Ok, so I'm standing here talking about-"

I press my lips hard on his. I feel him smile into the kiss and I do the same. He puts his arms around my waists and i put my arms around his neck.

"I'm a little scared of Patros." He mumbles when we break apart.

I laugh a little. "Patros isn't here." He gets what I mean and moves his hands a little lower.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

This is kinda short, but you need to get updated what's happening in Tessa and Ashton's life. Yup they're finally together... Or official together.

Love me and vote!!