11.

"So? What do you think of it?" Ashton asks when we get out of the movies.

"It was okay.." I answer.

"Okay?" He says shocked. "Just okay? It's amazing, fantastic, great, destroying, extraordinary, fabulous, phenomenal!" He exaggerates.

"Are you drunk or something?" I laugh.

"No, I'm a hundred percent serious." He says with a very serious face. Are you kidding me? His serious face softens and he starts laughing.

"Ok..." I mumble.

"Seriously? Did you really believe me?" He laughs. "Ehh... Are you ill or something?" I ask.

"No! God, you're dupe. But seriously the movie is great." He stops laughing.

"Sure."

It silences on our way to the car. "So what do you want to do now?" He wonders.

"I don't know. Is it anything that isn't closed on night on a Sunday?"

"There's lots of like mini concerts. There not like famous people, but many of these actually have talent."

"Yeah,why not?"

He smiles of walks to the parked car. I have never been so street interested, but I don't want o go home just yet. I end up lying in bed watching Vine or YouTube. That's what my life contains of. Maybe Patros is right. I dream of a life.

Ashton drives into a parking lot.

"Ehh.. Where is this mini concert?" I question.

"It's in a storage room." He points to the building right in front of us. "Michael says that it's good. He's probably in there somewhere." He continues.

We get out of the car and walk to the entry on the back of the building. Ashton hesitates but knocks eventually. A large dark man walks out.

"Wow, hi" Ashton backs away.

"What do you two want?" He asks with a un normally deep voice.

"Ehh..is this were we get into the uhh.. Throw up concert?" Ashton stammers. Throw up concert? What?

"Yes. Do you have money?" The man asks.

"Sure. How much?"

"10. Each of you." He commands.

Ashton looks up from his wallet to the man with big eyes. He probably doesn't have that much. I take 20 up from my purse and gives it to the man. He moves away from the door and we walk inside. People pass with big hairs and leather jackets. God. This is some kind of punk place. The smell of pot sting in my nose and a bowl of some kind of pills.

I look at Ashton and he looks back at me. "Well, this is Michael." He shouts so I can hear him.

I roll my eyes and gaze around the room. Until my eyes stops and a Kim holding the bowl ready to take one handful.
Before I know it I'm standing next to Kim with the bowl in my hands.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask stern. I'm not surprised that she is here because she used to go to these places before. But taking pills is to go too far. Even for Kim.

"I could have asked you the same thing, but I'm not. So both is quiet and enjoys the music." She laughs and takes the pills. Obviously it's not the first time these pills have been passed. Michael pops up behind her dancing.

"Is that Michael?" I ask Ashton. He looks at the same person I look at and nods. "We have to get them out of here."

"Ehh, no. If we take them out of here they can get caught. They can stay here until tomorrow and we'll get them then." Ashton says. That sounds like a good idea so I nod. "We are here to listen to the music right? Not to be babysitting." He continues. I nod again and smile.

He grins back to me and takes hold of my hand. He pulls us to a scene were a band is playing. The smells get stronger and the miserably more powerful. I don't fit in here.

Surprisingly Kim wore expensive punk clothes. Or, she wears clothes like this normally, just not so...black and punk. She's more goth/punk.

"Ok, thank you to The Book Army. Now let's give a welcome to the Carpet Rollers." It croaks out of the speakers.

Five men goes on stage and starts to play. It isn't my type of music, but it is good. The man who is singing mumbles everything he sings. It's impossible to hear what the song is about. It's something about death and killing I think. A heavy hearted song.

Like this it was all the evening. It continued until both me and Ashton was bored and left. The car ride was quiet. Maybe because the silence was so nice after all the mumbling and shouting. Eventually we arrived home and I was exhausted. I couldn't remember the last time I missed my bed that much. It's definitely bedtime for me. My eyes closed slowly and that's the last this I remember.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Double update today... Cuz I want to. Yas!

Comment something and vote someone!