chapter two

"Dinah, he was all over me!" Harry exclaimed dramatically as he sat in his best friend's house, both of them seated on her couch in the living room while watching some reality show. It's been two days since Harry had met Louis and he was beyond nervous if he was ever going to see him again. "How?" Dinah asked curiously as she stuffed her mouth with popcorn while eyeing Harry. "He um, well he wasn't really but he was so intimidating and I don't know, Dinah. He's just so hot, I can't take it." Harry sighed heavily leaning back into the couch causing Dinah to let out a small giggle.

"Hopefully he calls because you are very frustrated and you need to get laid." She informed causing him to gasp loudly. "I don't. I just think he's cute s'all." He muttered picking at the loose string of his buttoned up top. "Oh, bitch please." She chuckled and quickly stopped when Harry's phone buzzed. He fished it out of his pocket and saw it was a text from an unknown number.

Hey, babe. It's Louis, or daddy, whatever you want to call me ;)

"Dinah! What do I say?" Harry was a mess and his blood pressure was through the roof. What the hell is he going to do now? "Just say.. I'll call you daddy." She winked causing Harry to let out a groan then stare down at the screen. "Shit, he probably knows I read it." Harry huffed then quickly typed up an answer.

I'll call you Louis

"Hm, so boring." Dinah huffed rolling her eyes playfully causing Harry to smack her thigh in annoyance. "I'm kidding." She giggled and focused back on the television.

Yeah, for now

Louis responded and Harry's cheeks heated up and thank god Dinah was looking or he would be so embarrassed.

Whatever floats your boat.

Let's see each other tonight, sound good? We can see a movie and then maybe head back to my place

It was definitely tempting but he doesn't want to have sex with him just yet. He could have hiv or something along those lines.

I'll see the movie, but idk about going back to your place..

Nothing sexual, no. Just a chat and maybe some tea.

Tea? This boy drinks tea? Well, he drinks iced coffee so you never know. It does sound like a good plan, maybe he would go tonight.

Okay, what time?

Was he going to regret this? Probably. Does he care right now? Nope.

Great :) 7pm. We'll be seeing fifty shades of grey.

"Dinah, you have to help me!" It was already five thirty and Harry was getting no where with his fashion choices. "Okay, okay. Lemme see what you have so far." She demanded as she walked through his apartment. He had called her over thirty minutes after he left, but he didn't care, he needed help.

He pulled her into his room and showed her the pink and white polka dotted top with a pair of black leggings, a lilac sweater with some jeans, or a cute turquoise crop top with high waisted black jeans. "Hm. They're all super cute." Dinah said, her eyebrows were furrowed and she decided on what Harry should wear to his date. "You should wear... The turquoise crop top and jeans. It's so cute, Harry." She smiled holding up the bluish-green shirt to Harry and it looked super good. "Really?" He questioned because he wasn't used to wearing crop tops even though he wants to.

"Yes, go try it on." Dinah exclaimed rushing him into the bathroom. Harry quickly ripped off his clothes and slid the jeans up his legs then came the crop top that showed off the bottom of his butterfly tattoo. "Dinah, I don't know about this!" Harry said with doubt as he looked himself in the mirror. "Let me see," She said wiggling the door knob in hopes it was unlocked, but of course it wasn't. Harry let out a sigh and slowly unlocked the door praying Dinah wouldn't think he looked stupid. "Harry!" She gasped, throwing a hand over her mouth. "You look bomb af!" She squealed twirling him around, his hair swishing against his shoulders. "Really?" He raised his eyebrows surprised at her expression. "Yes," She smiled proud of him for taking such a huge step with his fashion choices. "Now, put on these vans and you'll be all set." Dinah chirped handing over a pair of black vans which Harry tied up, not the usual style, but he liked them that way.