chapter eight

author's note: i really hope you guys enjoy this. i'm worried that this story is just getting boring and boring. please give me some feedback, it would help me a lot. and thank you so so so much for voting, I really appreciate it :)

"Come in, please." Harry stood in front of Louis' door with a small frown set on his lips. They were breaking up. He knew it. Well, they were never really dating so.. they were going to stop seeing each other.

He stepped inside the small home, Louis shutting the door behind him as he watched him take a few steps into the living room. "You can sit down." Louis chuckled and Harry nodded lightly before awkwardly sitting down on the couch. Louis followed his actions, sitting down right beside him.

"I'm not mad, you know." He spoke, cutting the intense layer of silence that filled the room. "I know." Harry whispered quietly because he really did know Louis wasn't mad at him anymore. "Good," He pursed his lips and laid back against the couch, his fingers rubbing his growing scruff. He really needed to shave, but Harry liked it so it wasn't too much of a bother.

"Kiss me." Harry muttered out of the blue and Louis was so glad he said that or he was going to do it anyways. Louis pulled Harry into his lap, resting his hands on his hips as he leaned in to kiss him.

Both of their lips touched and they both felt the butterflies in their stomach. Louis had never felt something like this before, it was.. nice actually. Louis' mouth wandered down to his neck, leaving small kisses on the way. He sucked slowly and hard on his neck causing Harry let out a few moans. He was growing hard in his jeans and fast too. They both were.

"Fuck, I missed you." Louis moaned and it surprised Harry, to say the least. He missed me? "I missed you too." He smiled and kissed him again, both of his hands cupping Louis' face. He thought he was in love, he really did, but maybe it was just infatuation or maybe not. Who knows?

"Let's go to my room." Louis panted as he clutched onto Harry's sweater for his life like it was something sacred. "Okay," Harry gasped getting up with him, lips still attached as they found their way to the bedroom.

Quickly, Harry stripped out of his clothes along with Louis, which only took a minute or two before they began attacking one another again. "Fuck," Harry whined lowly while Louis bit on his neck sure to leave bruises by the next morning. "I need you. God, I n-need you Lou, please." Harry didn't know what to do. He was so turned on laying in that bed with Louis leaving love bites on his milky, pale skin. He never wanted Louis to stop, his mouth was a sin and he lived for it. "Yeah? My baby needs daddy to touch him?" Louis smirked as his hands ran across the exposed flesh of his perfectly built thighs. His fingers dangerously close to the spot where Harry needed him most. "Yes, daddy, please! Do anything, just touch me." He let out a low whine as his eyes squeezed shut, his hands gripped onto the sheets below him to help with his annoying, painful boner. "Okay, calm down." Louis let out a chuckle then began licking up the precum that was oozing out from his cock. It tasted like strawberries and cream, and fuck, Louis loved it.

"Fuck," Harry moaned, his legs jerking at the pleasure when Louis starting using his mouth to suck on his long length. "Da-daddy." He moaned softly, his eyes closing back in pleasure, his head rolling to the side with a lazy smile on his face.

A few minutes later, Harry had the need to cum, but of course, Louis wanted to have some fun. "Ah, ah, ah, no baby. Don't cum just yet." Louis smirked and sat up pulling Harry's legs apart after searching for some rope, which he always had around the house. He was a kinky man, okay? "Daddy, no, I just want to cum." Harry whined pulling away from Louis who raised an eyebrow at the tatted up boy in his bed. "You're in my house. In my bed. So, I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me, love." Louis tied down Harry's shaven legs to each bedpost, along with his arms. "You're so mean." He grumbled under his breath with a small pout, but Louis heard nonetheless and he wasn't having it. "I'm mean? You haven't even seen mean, sweetheart." Louis growled into his ear before running his hands over Harry's fragile, perfect body that he was ready to wreck. He wanted to make him scream, cry, and cum over and over. And that's just what he was going to do.

Louis pulled out a box with the word Toys on the top written in black ink. "Toys? What kind?" Harry gulped nervously, but he was excited too, he couldn't lie about that. "You'll see, babe." Louis smiled and opened the lid, his eyes lighting up at all the fun he could have tonight. "Let's see.. How about a vibrator, hm? And oh, maybe a nice ball gag too, and a cock ring. That one is my favorite honestly–"

"I just want to cum." Harry sighed wriggling around uncomfortably and Louis slapped Harry's thigh. "Stop moving!" Harry yelped when Louis yelled at him, he wasn't used to it.

"Fuck, no, no." Harry whined, tears brushing against his eyelashes as Louis pulled on the cock ring. He knew he was going to be tortured, and yeah it was fun, but he honestly didn't feel like it tonight. "Haz, listen—Be a good boy and I'll reward you later, alright babe?" Louis raised his eyebrows as he brought his hands back from pushing on the silicone ring. "Yes, daddy." Harry whimpered already feeling the strain on his dick that was so hard it began to hurt. "Now, that's my good boy. I'm going to place this inside of you, okay love? And we'll see what happens." Louis smirked wickedly as he forcefully pushed the lubed up vibrator into Harry without any warning whatsoever. "Ah, shit!" He screamed out in pain, his wrists getting cut by the rope from him jumping up so suddenly. "Don't be such a baby, it didn't hurt." Louis chuckled then grabbed the remote that controlled the pink vibrator that was inside of Harry.

"Let's put it on low.." Louis flicked on the machine and Harry let out a moan by instinct. The pleasure so was fucking good that he just couldn't stop himself. "Oh, shit, shit!" Harry gasped as he curled his toes, his eyes squeezing shut as he held onto the sheets. "Don't cum, Harry. I mean it." Louis sneered as he touched his own cock, sliding it through his hand. "Lou–Louis please let me." Harry choked as he felt his orgasm coming up again, and it was hurting him. "Nope, sorry love." He smirked wickedly causing Harry to let out a small sob.

"Daddy. I can't do it." Another two minutes had passed Harry was sweating profusely, his body shaking, tears falling from his eyes, but he hadn't cum yet. "You need to cum, baby boy?" Louis smirked flicking Harry's hard, aching cock and that was what finished him. Thick ropes of cum came pooling out on his stomach and thighs. "Take–Take it out daddy, please." Harry cried not even able to enjoy his orgasm longer than ten seconds before the vibrator began to be too much for him. "You're such a good boy for daddy." Louis smiled while untying the ropes and pulling out the sticky vibrator.