chapter fourteen

author's note: I'm so excited what's to come next in this book! I've gotten so many new ideas and I can't wait to share them! and thank you guys so much for the reads, the votes, and especially the comments. I just can't believe how well this story is doing. I mean, it's not a whole lot to some people, but it is to me so thank you. I really appreciate it.

Harry stood in front of the stove, pouring pancake mix onto a oil covered pan making sure to create the perfect shaped pancake. He was trying to make breakfast for the two of them since Louis had stayed the night, and was still in bed. It was only nine in the morning, which was normal for Harry to wake up at this hour, but not Louis, and he knew that. So, Harry decided to cook some pancakes and listen to Elvis.

Earlier, when Harry had woken up, he had felt an incredible amount of pain in his bum because he had slept with the buttplug in. Was that safe? He's not really sure, but he was one hundred percent positive that he wanted to get it out. "Shit." He muttered over and over as he slid it out, he knew he was probably really loose now. Wonder how long that'll last. He thought to himself as he washed it off and set it down on the bathroom counter.

As he piled the pancakes onto a plate, soft melodies coming from his phone, he heard the bedroom door creak open meaning Louis was awake. "Baby?" Louis called out, his voice groggy from just waking up, and Harry thought it was so damn hot. "Good morning." He chirped as he switched the knob on the stove to off. He had just finished the sixth, and final, pancake. "You made this?" Louis smiled at him and he nodded pleased with the outcome. "Aw, babe." Louis hummed and kissed Harry's forehead lightly. "You're so sweet." He added and gripped his arse playfully, yet in a rough manner.

"Thanks," Harry whispered with a smile then grabbed two plates for them. He stacked the pancakes on the plates then oozed the syrup onto them. "Wanna watch some tv?" Harry suggested and Louis nodded in agreement as they walked into the living room.

After they had finished their perfectly made pancakes, Harry had rested his head onto Louis' lap and he was pushed against the back of the couch. Blankets covered them both as they sat and watched SpongeBob. "I gotta use the loo." Louis frowned and lifted Harry up a little so he could get up. "Okay," Harry smiled lightly and watched him walk into the bathroom.

"Harry! Come here for a second." Harry heard a minute later as he sat waiting for Louis. He scrambled out of the couch and ran to the bathroom, barging in because he worried something was wrong. "Yeah, Lou? What's wrong?" He gasped and saw that Louis was holding the buttplug in his hands. "Did you.. sleep with this in?" He hesitated to answer because he didn't want Louis to think it was weird. "Maybe." He whispered and Louis chuckled staring down the poor boy as he placed the plug back down. "Fuck, that's hot, babe." He walked over to Harry and pushed him against the counter, grinding lightly onto his lower region. "Really?" Harry moaned as Louis kissed his neck gently. He didn't want to be too rough since it was early in the morning and he was too tired. "Oh yeah, baby." He growled into Harry's ear and nipped at the skin underneath causing Harry to let out a small whine that made Louis want to wreck him right there on the counter, but he couldn't. He had to leave for work soon. "Lets to watch some tv, okay babe?" Louis asked looking Harry in the eyes and he nodded silently earning a small kiss from Louis on the lips.

About thirty minutes later, Louis finally realized he had to leave for work, even though he didn't want to at all. "Babe.. Harry. I gotta go." Louis woke him up gently, shaking his shoulders a bit as he looked down at the sleepy boy. "Huh? Why?" He asked while rubbing his eyes tiredly. He must've fallen asleep here on the couch. "I have to work. Zayn called saying it was super busy. I'm sorry.." Louis frowned because he knew Harry wanted him to stay, even though he would never admit it. He didn't want Louis to feel bad. "That's okay, Lou." He smiled and kissed his lips passionately, almost as if it was his last kiss.