chapter eighteen

author's note: i got a puppy recently and oh my god she's the cutest thing ever. we named her ellie, she's an australian shepherd, and i just love her! also, did anyone see fifth harmony's performance at the pca's? i think they did amazing without camila, even though she was very important to the group, but they'll be just fine without her :)

It was mid-November and the weather was beginning to get harsh, and boy did Harry hate it. He loved the cute clothes that came with autumn, but not the weather. He loathed being out in the cold freezing his ass off and it would only get worse from here. He would have to go out at night since his job requires late nights and god, he did not want that.

"Louis!" Harry pounced onto his boyfriend, kissing him desperately on the lips. It's been a week since Harry last saw Louis and it definitely was hell for them both. They were both so busy with their jobs but it was finally Saturday and they could see each other again. "I missed you so much." Harry whispered as Louis held him tightly, his face in the crook of his delicious smelling neck. "I missed you too." Louis smiled and snuggled into him some more. Boy was he whipped, but he didn't really give a shit. "How was work this week?" Harry asked pulling back and carding his fingers through his beautiful curly locks. "Busy as shit. I don't know why either. It was just so damn busy." He huffed and Harry just smiled at him like he hung the moon. He was so in love with this man and he did not want to ever think about losing him. "Ah, that sucks, babe." Harry said and Louis shrugged then took off his coat before placing it on the couch. "How was work for you, love?" Louis asked getting closer to him and rubbing his arms soothingly. "It was fine, I guess. Well, eh, I got catcalled so many times. Holy shit." He widened his eyes remembering the times that happened all week. At least seven and he hated it. Some people liked the attention, but he did not, he couldn't stand it.

"Aw, babe, I'm sorry." Louis frowned and pecked his lips to Harry's cheek causing the young boy to blush. He was so happy that Louis was back. Okay, no. He was ecstatic to say the least.

"Wanna watch movies and cuddle or.. maybe other things because I've been wanting you all week Lou and god dammit has it been hard as shit." Harry confessed because truthfully it was the roughest thing he's ever gone through. Probably not, but a close one. He felt like he was going to explode from the loss of touch of Louis.

"Horny boy." Louis teased pushing him up against the wall and wrapping a hand around his jaw making him look at him. "I missed your pretty lips around my cock, and I missed your beautiful moans, and oh boy did I miss this ass." Louis growled while slapping Harry's right bum cheek making him let out a small whine. He forgot how good it felt to be manhandled like this.

"Oh daddy!" Harry shouted as Louis gripped Harry's ass harshly with both hands, his soft lips on his neck. He missed Louis' skilled hands and the way he knew how to touch him just right.

"Can I be rough with you tonight?" Louis asked panting and Harry nodded quickly because really that's all he wanted. "On your knees now." He demanded and of course Harry did because he was simply and purely submissive. It was almost like he didn't even think about it, he just did it to please Louis who appreciated it very much. He was glad he had found Harry and not some guy who would take advantage of his sweet angel. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth so damn hard and you're going to take it. You think you can do that?" Louis raised his eyebrows and Harry quickly nodded in response because he knew he could. Well, probably not, but he didn't care. Louis wanted to do it, so he let him.

Okay, yes. That sounds terribly awful, but he loves to please his boyfriend, no doubt about it, and he wouldn't do anything he really didn't want to. But he's turned on by all of this so yeah he lets Louis do whatever the hell he wants.