chapter fifteen

author's note: whenever I update, I get like ten reads within like thirty minutes and omg it makes me so fucking happy! I know it's not a lot, but to me that's insane. thank you all xx

It was approaching autumn which meant time for old movies and cuddling on the couch, coffee and tea in the cold evenings, and running around in the leaves. Autumn was Harry's favorite season ever, always have been, and it makes even better because he has someone special to spend it with.

"Louis, it's almost Halloween, can you believe it?" Harry sighed contently as he fell on the bed beside his boyfriend who was reading some book. "Babe, we're only halfway into September. You need to chill." Louis chuckled ruffling Harry's curls with his hand causing the younger boy to giggle. "That means it's almost Halloween!" He exclaimed and shot up to get his laptop.

"You seriously need to calm down. It's not even October yet!" Louis shouted to him from the bedroom as Harry ran to the living area to get the computer. "Close enough!" He yelled back and as he did, he looked back at the computer seeing an open tab. "Oh my god.." He whispered in shock as he saw the site. A gay porn site. The video was titled, 'twink getting wrecked by two men' holy fucking shit! Harry did not do this, which only meant either Louis did this or a gay intruder who liked twinks. "Lou-Louis, c'mere for a minute." Harry called out as he stared at the screen, his eyes wouldn't leave it.

"Yeah, babe? What's.. oh shit." His voice lost his chipper as he saw Harry staring at the porn site. "I meant to close that." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood, but dear god, he was growing hard by the minute. "Yeah, I think so." Harry gulped and shook his head then closed the tab. "What even is a twink?" Harry wondered aloud, looking back at Louis with a confused expression.

Harry opened up a new tab and searched up twink and Louis was about to lose his mind. He was so fucking hard right now. "Louis, stop standing, come sit down." Harry looked at him confused to why he hasn't sat down yet. "Oh, okay." Louis gulped and took a seat beside him, staring at the results on the computer screen. Harry clicked on one from urban dictionary and began to read it out loud to them.

"A term often used to describe a youthful, homosexual male, who is smooth-bodied, only slightly muscular, with little or no body hair. Often also being naïve, and cute, with nothing upstairs." Harry sat there with his mouth agape at what he just read. Was he a twink? "Lou, do you think.. do you think I'm a twink?" Harry asked quietly as he continued looking down at his keyboard. "Honestly, yes, but that's hot Harry. I think that's so fucking hot." Louis' breath got caught in his throat as Harry turned to him with the most innocent eyes ever. "Do you think I'm dumb?" He spoke softly as his eyes stared into Louis'. "God no, you're so smart Haz." Louis took his hands in his and held on tight. "And I love you, so much." He added and planted a kiss on Harry's tender, wet lips. "Do you want to fuck me daddy?" Harry whispered into Louis' ear and he shuddered as Harry bit down teasingly on Louis' neck. "Fuck yes." Louis moaned and flipped them over so Harry underneath him trapped from going anywhere.

"I wanna fuck you so hard, so hard that you'll be crying for me to stop." Louis growled and pinched Harry's nipples through his shirt. "Do it, daddy." Harry whimpered into Louis' neck and that's all it took for Louis to rip off Harry's shirt. Then, the rest of his clothes and his so quickly they could hardly process what was happening.

Louis bent Harry over the arm of the couch, slapping and groping his ass afterwards. "I love your body." Louis moaned as he grinded against Harry's bum, he pushed towards his cock in desperation. "Wreck me daddy. Use my body any way you want." Harry turned his head, panting slightly from his face being pressed into the couch. "Yeah? You'd like that wouldn't you, slut?" Louis grabbed the lube from beside the couch and lathered it onto his cock making sure he wouldn't hurt Harry. But, they both know he would. "Yes daddy. Please." He whined as Louis gave another smack to Harry's ass causing it to redden a bit.

pretty princess (slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें