chapter ten

author's note: has anyone heard Niall's song? It's so beautiful and I'm in love with it honestly. anyways, I just want to say thank you for all the support and everything. I never thought my book would even get 100 reads, but now 1000? I know that's not a lot compared to some books, but to me it is. Thank you.

Louis and Harry sat in the living room eating their ice cream and watching some Disney movie, ratatouille was the name. "Louis?" Harry murmured as ice cream dribbled down his chin and he quickly wiping it away with his sleeve. "Yes, babe?" Louis smiled over at him watching his boyfriend fondly. "I'm in love with you. We haven't known each other for very long, but I love you so much. It's absolutely crazy how fast I fell in love." Harry expressed himself and it was all true. He loved Louis from the bottom of his heart and he wouldn't want to be with anyone else. "Really? Haz, I.. I love you too. More than anything." Louis was getting choked up because no one had seemed to care so much as this boy sitting right next to him. He couldn't believe he was dating such an incredible human being. What did he do to deserve this?

"Loubear," Harry giggled resting his head on his shoulder while the ice cream was melting over his fingers and dripping down his hand. Louis kissed Harry's head then his cheek and Harry looked up at him so they could kiss each other. Their lips connected and it was literally like fire, Harry's free hand gripped Louis' neck pulling him closer while Louis held onto Harry's hips. "Fuck, I wanna do something." Harry murmured into Louis' neck and he nodded letting the boy get up. "Come on," He pulled Louis up then they both got naked, standing in the living room. "Don't say anything." Harry looked up at him as he got on his knees and Louis just nodded slowly with a confused expression on his face.

Harry looked behind him and grabbed the ice cream then stared at Louis' hard, pink cock. "Harry, what're you–Holy shit! That's cold!" He gasped as Harry pumped Louis' cock with ice cream in his hand. "What? It'll taste good, daddy." Harry smirked and licked up the ice cream before it fell to the ground. "You're so fucking weird Harry, but I love it." Louis moaned as he gripped onto Harry's head full of hair. "I know daddy." He smiled innocently then continued to put his cock in his mouth once again, sucking all the vanilla ice cream off.

Only a few minutes later of continuous sucking and adding on ice cream to his cock, Louis finally came all over Harry's pink lips and warm cheeks. "Fuck, you look so hot." Louis softly spoke as he came down from his high and watched Harry lick the white substance off of his plump lips.

For the rest of the night Louis and Harry watched old eighties movies and cuddled on the couch eating junk food. They were honestly so in love with each other.

It was around five in the morning when Louis woke up without being tired, which was a surprise to him because he hasn't woken up that in early in months. So, he sat in bed staring at Harry, not in a weird way, but in a sort of endearing kind of way. The way his lips moved in his sleep to show he was breathing, and how his smooth, milky skin looked at dawn, and his hair, oh how pretty it was laid on the pillow surrounding his head. He was a mess, but it was sure damn cute. The cutest Louis had ever seen in fact.

He's definitely catching feelings for this boy, more and more everyday and he knows it. He knows it, but he didn't mind it.

Louis got up quietly making sure he didn't wake up Harry, they had a long night. He made his way into the kitchen and decided to make himself a cup of tea because early mornings are a cause for some tea.

Once he had his tea made and poured into a maroon colored mug, he walked outside onto the balcony. He continued to sit down in a lawn chair and watch the sunrise. He's never seen it before so might as well since he's up, right? As he sipped on his tea, watching the sun come up, Louis heard the door slide open causing him to jerk back and see a sleepy Harry standing there in a yellow button up shirt.

"Louis, it's so early. What're you doing?" He asked while rubbing his eyes tiredly. It was too adorable! "Watching the sunrise, love. Wanna join?" Louis smiled lightly and Harry nodded and sat down on his lap, resting his head in the crook of Louis' neck.

For the next half an hour they made small talk and watching the sun slowly come up, but that's what made it so amazing. The wait for something and to see it in the end. It's beautiful.

"It's so pretty, Lou." Harry stated in awe as he stared at the sky which was a mixture of pink and orange and some hints of purple too. "You're so pretty, Haz." Louis smiled as he watched Harry giggle in his arms. A blush formed onto his face as he pushed into Louis' chest. "Thank you, daddy." He smiled looking up at him then proceeded to give him a kiss, which Louis wanted so badly. He didn't even mind that they hadn't brushed their teeth yet.

"Let's go back to bed, yeah?" Louis suggested since it was only six in the morning and he knew that both of them needed more sleep. Especially Harry, he would be whiny for the rest of the day if he stayed up. "Okay," Harry nodded and both of them stood up and made their way into the bedroom.

They both crawled into bed and snuggled close together, the sound of the ceiling fan and their soft breathing was the only thing you could hear.

On Monday, Harry had to work, which he hated but he had to make money somehow, right? So, he willingly got out of bed after thinking about taking the day off, but he couldn't, he needed to work today.

After showering and getting ready, he made his way into the kitchen where he prepared an egg and two pieces of toast, along with a glass of orange juice. As he sat there munching on his toast, he decided to give Louis a text.

Good morning Loubear! I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see you later!! *heart emoji*

It was almost one in the afternoon when Louis woke up out of the blue. He didn't care that he slept in so late, he deserved it, right? He continued to lay in the bed staring at the ceiling for at least twenty minutes then deciding to check his phone just any case he got any calls or messages. And he did, from Harry. All from Harry. Twenty messages all from him! And ten calls too.

7:30 - LOUIS HELP SOMEONES BANGIBG ON MY DOOR LOOKIBG FOR YOU

7:30 - PLEASE LOUIS ANDSER YOUR PHONE

7:32 - HES BREAKING FOWN THE DOOR

7:32 - LOUIS

7:35 - HELP ME PLEDSE

7:41 - Louis please help me I'm so scared

Most of them continued on like this and it fucking scared Louis to death. Harry was in danger and he had no idea what to do.

author's note: hopefully this wasn't too weird for you :/ I didn't know if adding the ice cream part was too strange, but I liked it so.

I'm literally writing this while I'm at a church camp. wow.