chapter nineteen

author's note: thank you for 8,000 reads! whaaa? that's crazy! and people actually comment on my book and that makes me so happy, you don't even know. and look at the gif!! he's so cute agghhh 

"Hey, this is Louis, please leave a message after the beep!" He heard his voicemail for the third time and it enraged Harry to no end. "Hi Louis, it's Harry, please call me back." He tried to not sound so annoyed, but he was and didn't care if it showed.

Instead of calling again he just turned off his phone and decided to watch a movie and bake cookies.

"Did he call again?" Zayn asked from behind the counter flipping through a men's fashion magazine. "Yeah," Louis huffed and slid his phone into his pocket. "Maybe you should talk to him, Louis." Lauren suggested and honestly Louis didn't want her advice. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't want to. "I know," He grumbled and laid his head back in the chair. He was so aggravated with the whole situation.

If Harry hadn't been difficult today then this wouldn't be happening. They could be in bed together cuddling, but no, that's not happening. "I guess I'll call him." Louis muttered and angrily punched in the numbers to Harry's phone. "So fucking stupid." He grumbled under his breath as his phone went straight to voicemail. "I'm so aggravated." Louis groaned and jammed his phone back into his pocket then grabbed his jacket. He was going to have a smoke, and of the good stuff this time.

Louis pulled out a blunt from his cigarette box and lit it with his red lighter. He was behind the building where no one could see him, so he brought it to his lips and took a long hit off of the fat blunt. "Shit," he coughed immensely as he exhaled the smoky clouds. His phone buzzed from his pocket and he prayed to god that it was Harry.

Luckily, his prayers were answered because Harry had texted him.

What do you want?

Louis could actually hear the attitude coming from his phone and all he wanted to do was fuck him so hard that he knew his damn place.

I want to talk to you

He sent the message and a few minutes later, his phone began to ring showing Harry was calling.

"Hello?" Louis answered and Harry smiled even though he was beyond pissed, he still loved the sound of his boyfriend's voice. "Hi, Louis." He bit his lip and focused on what he had to say to him. "Hey, baby." Louis huskily whispered and Harry loved the petname, but he wasn't in the lovey-dovey mood. "Don't 'hey baby' me." He snapped into the phone which took Louis by surprise, but he did sound hot when he was mad. "Louis, you told Lauren what happened? Why?" He pursed his lips and waited for his response. "I.. Harry, I just needed to talk to someone about it." He sighed, staring down at his shoes while his other hand held onto the joint. "You needed to talk to someone?" He hissed harshly and yeah it was hot to Louis, but damn it was scary too.

"Yes, Harry. I was pissed so I needed to talk to someone!" Louis yelled accidentally but he just couldn't contain it anymore. He was so annoyed with Harry at this point. "Whatever, Lou... It's fine." Harry realized it didn't matter anymore, he just wanted to see his love now even if they were fighting. "Really?" Louis was shocked that Harry just let it go so quickly, but he was also very thankful. He didn't want this to ruin their relationship. "Yeah, it's in the past now and I miss you." Harry quietly spoke into the phone and a smile crept onto Louis' face.

"Aw, babe. I'll come by your place tonight, okay?" Louis felt butterflies in his stomach when Harry told him he missed him. He thought he didn't even want to see him. It was so cute!

"Okay, I love you Louis." Harry blushed, a small smile on his pretty lips.

"I love you too."

The rest of the day Harry got himself ready to see Louis. He shaved, washed up really well, and perfected his hair to the exact way he wanted it. Curly, soft, and smelling of sweet apples.